Killing Threads??? - Page 30 - Ferrari Life
View Poll Results: Am I killings threads?
Yes you are killing posts, people dont want to talk to you! 3 9.68%
No, your not killing them, just seems that way! 28 90.32%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #581 of 583 Old 03-13-2017, 05:55 AM Thread Starter
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebottle View Post
Sadly so many of the most active posters when I joined this forum (5 years ago, now) already have gone: as someone else said recently, it is a bit like a ghost town here these days.

Yeah, I came back and started this thread "Ferrari Life needs a Heart Transplant".... and you were the first to reply...

http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/dr...eds-heart.html

This used to be "THE" place to be... it was more than just a regular forum, it ended up being a place where people made close friends from around the world, and, so were our conversations, honest, swear words, banter and generally a really great time. But as usual, there is always some fruity wimp crying complainer who's offended and cries to moderators about language or content that is soooo offensive to their virgin eyes and ears, that, instead of just clicking the BACK button and go read another thread and skip that one, they go run crying to the schoolyard lunch lady to complain how they were offended and it made them cry and those people over there are not nice and are bad people... Fucken panzies... it's that kind of crying that killed this forum completely. This is... well used to be "The Ferrari Forum" if you wanted to have real fun, talk about Ferrari's and everything else, meet great people and laugh your ass off at some of the most ridiculous pictures, posts and threads. I had a great time here but now, yeah, it's a sad place.

It's funny how people who are smart enough to go after their dreams and make them a reality and as a reward, buy themselves a toy like a Ferrari, are considered too fucken stupid to not know that the F word is bad... LOL Really?!?!!? We don't know this? OMG how did I miss that in all our years of education allll the way up to our professional lives?!?!?! And now, all of sudden, we need someone to send us an email saying not to use the "F" word... or not talk about certain things... oh please. If those same people would have someone come into their office saying to them, umm, umm, Boss, your staff doesn't want you to do and say this and that so change right now... LOL they would be the first ones to throw them out of their office by saying... (I will let your imagination fill in the blanks on how they would reply). Hahahahahaha.....

I can just imagine what Pete's reply would be to this, probably like 4-5 swear words in one sentence and ending it by telling everybody off.... LOL

~

Mario
Attached Images

1990 348 TS (87284)

“I build cars for young men that only old men can afford” - Enzo Ferrari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #582 of 583 Old 03-14-2017, 05:53 AM Thread Starter
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,990
Bueller, Bueller, Buller... LOL

~

Mario
Attached Images

1990 348 TS (87284)

“I build cars for young men that only old men can afford” - Enzo Ferrari
post #583 of 583 Old 03-15-2017, 05:20 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,003
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum6464 View Post
Yeah, I came back and started this thread "Ferrari Life needs a Heart Transplant".... and you were the first to reply......http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/dr...eds-heart.html

This used to be "THE" place to be..... wimp crying complainer who's offended and cries to moderators about language or content that is soooo offensive...I can just imagine what Pete's reply would be to this, probably like 4-5 swear words in one sentence and ending it by telling everybody off.... LOL Mario
Couldn't help but recall a first-class petty officer who was in my Section at Navy OCS, Newport R.I. who not only couldn't get out a sentence without using the F-word, he sometimes couldn't get out a word without using the F-word, as in:
'it was tre-f--king-mendous!'

Seth
575M F1, Maserati Spyder, Cadillac STS-V & CTS
past: 330/365GTC speciale, F355b, 412GT, 400iA, 308GT4 2+2, 330GT 2+2, Porsche 356b Super 90, BMW 1800ti

what do I know? I drive blue Ferraris

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode