Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   Driver's Lounge (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/drivers-lounge/)
-   -   Attn: Chris (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/drivers-lounge/8178-attn-chris.html)

Dmitri 08-08-2008 11:28 AM

Attn: Chris

Hey, I was just wondering, what are the specs and trim on your Cobalt? With the Golf I'm not necessarily interested in buying one, but I have been doing some research into them.

Chrishawk4 08-09-2008 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmitri (Post 74376)
Hey, I was just wondering, what are the specs and trim on your Cobalt? With the Golf I'm not necessarily interested in buying one, but I have been doing some research into them.

Well here goes everything...
It is a LT trim coupe with the 2.2L ecotec engine. 5 speed manual. 148 hp, 152 ft-lbs. of torque. My car has the 3LT-Sport package which is, 16" machine faced aluminum wheels, XM satellite radio, 16" Touring tires-Hankook, ABS, cargo net (woohoo), cruise control, chrome exhaust tip, rear spoiler, white faced gauges, leather wrapped steering wheel, steering wheel audio controls, and a leather wrapped shift knob. My car also has a power sunroof, front bucket seats (heated leather), head curtain side airbags. The car also has the option of the 7 pioneer speaker sound system with the subwoofer. Oh yea and my fog lamps:D
Chris

Pete04222 08-09-2008 03:19 PM

Wow Chris, sounds better than my Ferrari. :)

Chrishawk4 08-09-2008 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete04222 (Post 74423)
Wow Chris, sounds better than my Ferrari. :)

Oh, then we should probably trade:D

Dmitri 08-14-2008 12:58 PM

Sounds pretty luxurious. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, but I was recently reading that Chevrolet now offered SS conversions for the Cobalt with 3 stages of Superchargers, Transmissions, Suspensions, etc...that could be bought and installed without voiding your warranty. I was told that these upgrades also came with their own warranty.

Chrishawk4 08-14-2008 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmitri (Post 74796)
Sounds pretty luxurious. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, but I was recently reading that Chevrolet now offered SS conversions for the Cobalt with 3 stages of Superchargers, Transmissions, Suspensions, etc...that could be bought and installed without voiding your warranty. I was told that these upgrades also came with their own warranty.

Oh wow, I hadn't heard of that. That would be really neat.

Chris

Dmitri 08-20-2008 12:27 PM

It's just what you need, slowly but surely convert your Cobalt over to an SS over the years.

Chrishawk4 08-20-2008 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmitri (Post 75059)
It's just what you need, slowly but surely convert your Cobalt over to an SS over the years.

If it wasn't a lease I would definitely be doing that:(

Chris