SEMA '08 - Is it worth the trip? - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 07-07-2008, 12:51 AM Thread Starter
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,733
SEMA '08 - Is it worth the trip?

I was think of attending the SEMA show later this year ('08) to get an idea of the various automotive trends and new business opps. I usually go to Automechanika in Frankfurt every other year and it is pretty good.

Is SEMA the North American equivalent of Automechanika? Has anyone been to SEMA? and is it worth the trip?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-22-2008, 08:04 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 4
[QUOTE=t1fosI;72497]I was think of attending the SEMA show later this year ('08) to get an idea of the various automotive trends and new business opps. I usually go to Automechanika in Frankfurt every other year and it is pretty good.

Is SEMA the North American equivalent of Automechanika? Has anyone been to SEMA? and is it worth the trip?

Hi,

I have gone to SEMA every year for the last 18 years! I love it, such a buzz. One thing for sure, the Americans know how to put on a show! Las Vegas for 4 days, very exciting.......BUT only for four days!!!!!

I also have been going to Automechanika every other year for the last 18 years and you can't compare the two! Frankfurt (and the show) is VERY conservative compared with SEMA. Go, you will enjoy it!!
post #3 of 3 Old 07-22-2008, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by FERRARI-NUT View Post

Hi,

I have gone to SEMA every year for the last 18 years! I love it, such a buzz. One thing for sure, the Americans know how to put on a show! Las Vegas for 4 days, very exciting.......BUT only for four days!!!!!

I also have been going to Automechanika every other year for the last 18 years and you can't compare the two! Frankfurt (and the show) is VERY conservative compared with SEMA. Go, you will enjoy it!!

Thanks, I think I am going to. I haven't been Stateside for a while so be a good excuse.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode