OK..Thats it...The last straw - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 05-31-2008, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,839
OK..Thats it...The last straw

Friggen Hybrid drivers are becoming an absolute nussance on the American Highways. Last month, while driving my Yukon down I-295, I was visually accosted with a "Bird" by a Prius driver. I assumed I did something wrong, like unintentionally cutting him off. I felt bad and somewhat ashamed of my driving skill. Today, it happened again only this time I know I did nothing wrong. I was cruising the slow lane at exactly 65 MPH (according to cruise control). I did not change lanes, there was no entrance ramp, I did not wander in my lane and this jerk jams himself against me and flips me off. I was, to say the least, confused until CAPTAIN AHOLE sped up to catch the Chevy Sierra driver in front of me and did the same thing. A hundred bucks says he's a democrat.

Next time, I'm gonna go NASCAR and put the little bastage into the wall. I wonder if the folding action on that stupid little thing will be able to reach up and scratch the paint on my Yuke. What environment does he think he's saving with that heavy metal battery.

My apologies to those of you who own a Hybrid for the right reasons.

Lane

Previous owner of 348ts SS #64, Now Ferrariless
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 05-31-2008, 03:09 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Bastage View Post
Next time, I'm gonna go NASCAR and put the little bastage into the wall. I wonder if the folding action on that stupid little thing will be able to reach up and scratch the paint on my Yuke. What environment does he think he's saving with that heavy metal battery.

LOL, I loved the "I'm going Nascar" part!!

and what's the right reason to own a hybrid!? hehehehe

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy
post #3 of 23 Old 05-31-2008, 03:13 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,516
Saint you are totally right, but that guy would probably flip you off if he drove any other car.

I'd love to see you nascar some bloke into a wall though. If you do that, please tape it and show it here

post #4 of 23 Old 05-31-2008, 04:50 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,874
Yea...bunch of rude hybrid people! lol Just take the 348 and laugh at them when you floor it next to them

Chris

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
"Dude, it's just math"-Pete
post #5 of 23 Old 05-31-2008, 07:47 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,045
I've had a similar experience and I just hate it. Once I pick up my TDI I'll just pull ahead of them, cut them off, shift and even though newer diesels are cleaner...you can still leave a smoke screen if you want to. Haha

Breck
post #6 of 23 Old 05-31-2008, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri View Post
I've had a similar experience and I just hate it. Once I pick up my TDI I'll just pull ahead of them, cut them off, shift and even though newer diesels are cleaner...you can still leave a smoke screen if you want to. Haha
That is canceling out their attempt at saving the environment. hehe

Chris

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
post #7 of 23 Old 06-01-2008, 12:05 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,392
Most people are still working up to the concept of independent thinking processes, and they never get there. Sad but true. I see what is happening with pollution everyday - a 'benefit' of working in Africa. Believe me, your diesel/Ferrari/SUV makes no difference. What makes the difference is:

DON'T BUY A NEW CAR UNTIL IT CAN'T BE MENDED ANYMORE! How do you think cars are made? How much energy is wasted creating your Prius? Where is the metal and plastic coming from? Where is your old car going? I'll tell you where your old car is going - when the cat's been removed it's polluting my neighbourhood in West Africa killing the rainforests over here... Anybody who says they are buying a Prius for the benefit of the environment have not been thinking things through.

So for the benefit of mankind, I plan to keep my 550 for a very long time.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #8 of 23 Old 06-01-2008, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyO View Post
Most people are still working up to the concept of independent thinking processes, and they never get there. Sad but true. I see what is happening with pollution everyday - a 'benefit' of working in Africa. Believe me, your diesel/Ferrari/SUV makes no difference. What makes the difference is:

DON'T BUY A NEW CAR UNTIL IT CAN'T BE MENDED ANYMORE! How do you think cars are made? How much energy is wasted creating your Prius? Where is the metal and plastic coming from? Where is your old car going? I'll tell you where your old car is going - when the cat's been removed it's polluting my neighbourhood in West Africa killing the rainforests over here... Anybody who says they are buying a Prius for the benefit of the environment have not been thinking things through.

So for the benefit of mankind, I plan to keep my 550 for a very long time.

Onno

Very Well put. I didn't get a diesel to lower my emissions by burning less fuel...I got a diesel to save money on fuel.

Breck
post #9 of 23 Old 06-01-2008, 03:49 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 33
There are crazy people everywhere, there is an entire website dedicated to flipping off H2 owners www.FUH2.com these guys show pictures of there hands fingering the vehicles as they see them!!! I'm sure they don't do that where Pete lives or at gym parking lots LOL Otter

Things are bound to change!
post #10 of 23 Old 06-01-2008, 06:30 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 402
Haha, to each their own.

I believe they were givin you the bird to indicate their disgust of how you can drive a gas guzzler as an everyday commute and make those ragheads richer.

Just give em a finger back. If they give you a finger back, then do what I did.

There was this big fat dude who was blowin his horn at me in disgust for drivin slow over potholes. So I waved and appologized. I look back and he was giving me gestures this time, so I returned the favor, starting to lose my temper, since I was nice enough to appologize. I look back he was freakin out and really givin me double birds. OK thats it. I slammed my brakes, get out of my truck and walk over to his car. As I walk to his car, I notice the look of fear and he immediately rolled up this window. I yell at him to open the fu**in window down or get out so we can settle this like men, since he was man enough to give me a double bird. No response, so I bang my fist on his window and tell call him a pu**y f*gg*t who can't back his talk. I almost kicked his door in, but was reminded of a lawsuit that was filed against me last time I smashed a door in.

So anyway, fools like those give a finger coz they know they can get away with it, confront them and corner them, they fold like pu**ies. Or you just can do em the nascar way

Chicago_Pete
hey slow driver
post #11 of 23 Old 06-01-2008, 10:11 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by monza View Post
Haha, to each their own.

I believe they were givin you the bird to indicate their disgust of how you can drive a gas guzzler as an everyday commute and make those ragheads richer.

Just give em a finger back. If they give you a finger back, then do what I did.

There was this big fat dude who was blowin his horn at me in disgust for drivin slow over potholes. So I waved and appologized. I look back and he was giving me gestures this time, so I returned the favor, starting to lose my temper, since I was nice enough to appologize. I look back he was freakin out and really givin me double birds. OK thats it. I slammed my brakes, get out of my truck and walk over to his car. As I walk to his car, I notice the look of fear and he immediately rolled up this window. I yell at him to open the fu**in window down or get out so we can settle this like men, since he was man enough to give me a double bird. No response, so I bang my fist on his window and tell call him a pu**y f*gg*t who can't back his talk. I almost kicked his door in, but was reminded of a lawsuit that was filed against me last time I smashed a door in.

So anyway, fools like those give a finger coz they know they can get away with it, confront them and corner them, they fold like pu**ies. Or you just can do em the nascar way
That's a classic. I should think that it tought that SOB a lesson

Archie
post #12 of 23 Old 06-01-2008, 11:14 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,733
Quote:
A hundred bucks says he's a democrat.
Fifty quid says he is a W*nker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monza View Post
I almost kicked his door in, but was reminded of a lawsuit that was filed against me last time I smashed a door in.

Anger management in progress dude!

I have to deal with idiots occasionally in my job, I used to get as angry as they did, thinking WTF, bring it on! But for some time now, If I have to deal with someone abusive I just let them get it out and then respond in a polite, but firm manner. You know what, it really f**ks them off more. Just like what pi$$ed that guy off more was you being polite and apologetic in the first place.

I think some people think that being polite and articulate is a sign of weakness, but what it means is that you are not the f**kwit that they are.

It is a shame that increasingly a lot of peoples manners are in the gutter, but I would like to think that they are the minority.

post #13 of 23 Old 06-01-2008, 01:56 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,516
Tif... +1. Keeping your cool is way more fun than getting pissed. An old colleague and friend of mine taught me a zen thing once... just let it slide. All that anger is just weight on your shoulder. So I let it go.

It's guaranteed fuel to the fire of short fuse guys that get pissed off. It's friggin' hilarious

Besides... once you get angry you loose any discussion
post #14 of 23 Old 06-01-2008, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basosz View Post
Tif... +1. Keeping your cool is way more fun than getting pissed. An old colleague and friend of mine taught me a zen thing once... just let it slide. All that anger is just weight on your shoulder. So I let it go.

It's guaranteed fuel to the fire of short fuse guys that get pissed off. It's friggin' hilarious

Besides... once you get angry you loose any discussion
I agree to that.

Chris

post #15 of 23 Old 06-01-2008, 06:48 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
I have to agree with t1f

besides, if you are unlucky enough to bang at the window of an armed idiot, you may put your life in danger for something very small and absolutely unnecessary

keeping your temper is keeping the reason

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy
post #16 of 23 Old 06-02-2008, 06:17 AM

So apparently we are all a bunch of angry psychos around FL. Haha

Breck
post #17 of 23 Old 06-02-2008, 10:27 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,112
Garage
Quote:
Friggen Hybrid drivers are becoming an absolute nussance on the American Highways. Last month, while driving my Yukon down I-295, I was visually accosted with a "Bird" by a Prius driver. I assumed I did something wrong, like unintentionally cutting him off. I felt bad and somewhat ashamed of my driving skill. Today, it happened again only this time I know I did nothing wrong. I was cruising the slow lane at exactly 65 MPH (according to cruise control). I did not change lanes, there was no entrance ramp, I did not wander in my lane and this jerk jams himself against me and flips me off. I was, to say the least, confused until CAPTAIN AHOLE sped up to catch the Chevy Sierra driver in front of me and did the same thing. A hundred bucks says he's a democrat.

There there now my friend sit back and enjoy JC does it for you...

Watch all of it makes me feel better every time I see it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsJjZIuF1lg

Night life........ain't a good life........but it's my life -- Willy Nelson
post #18 of 23 Old 06-03-2008, 02:50 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Phew...thank you...I feel better now

Lane

post #19 of 23 Old 12-11-2009, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Seems like they've settled down a bit now that gas has returned to normal. Maybe they feel a little stupid in that rediculous car. What a differance a year makes.

Lane

post #20 of 23 Old 12-11-2009, 08:28 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,738
Quote:
Seems like they've settled down a bit now that gas has returned to normal. Maybe they feel a little stupid in that rediculous car. What a differance a year makes.
No need to worry about the hybriders, because it is already obsolete and to be taken over by electric cars, the wave of the future, like it or not, ...and then it is a new crowd to face up to. w/ smiles Jimmy

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode