Ducati 1200 s stripe update - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-02-2017, 11:10 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 25
Ducati 1200 s stripe update

I have had the bike now since last July..I have put 5500 miles on it, and had the first 2 services done. I have learned how to wheelie this bike through 4th gear...and I cant seem to keep from do wheelies every time I take it out . Im riding on the back wheel for distances longer than I have ever done before,,,this bike is sick,,!! It has so much torque, that I can snap the throttle open in 3rd gear ,,and do wheelies off the power on freeway entrance ramps,,,and also while at speed, after merging into the lanes .Im absolutely addicted to this machine, I still make time to ride all my other bikes,,,and as of this past week, I have taken a break from riding it. Im getting my Hyabusa back together after someone slammed into me , knocking me over, and doing damage to the front and lower fairings and the windscreen, I have all the parts and my employee is putting it back together. Hes a great motorcycle mechanic as well as a good worker. I have added an Ohliins Steering damper, a gear indicator, and a Factory Pro Shift Kit, and a HID plasma headlight bulb.My plans are to purchase a 2016 Ducati Monster 1200 R , black,,,160 HP through the wheels,,,to park next to the 1200 S Stripe
Attached Images

Last edited by brett lucca; 05-02-2017 at 11:20 PM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode