Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   Driver's Lounge (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/drivers-lounge/)
-   -   Do not do this at home,,Busa insanity (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/drivers-lounge/51218-do-not-do-home.html)

lucca brazzi 01-29-2016 09:15 PM

Do not do this at home,,Busa insanity

1 Attachment(s)
Re: 2016 ZX-10r REVIEW
Forget about the ZX10 Its for young fellows,,,small in size,, we are to big and too old. for these race reps....If your going to buy a sport bike,,The Hyabusa is the only one that makes sense,,,Stay with the power cruisers,,the V MAX GEN 2 is the only one that makes sense,,,My next bike will be a VMAX or a Honda VFR 1200..
Tonight I had the Busa up to 180 MPH,,in the car pool lane on the 22,,,totally insane,,,My buddy has an 01,,,Mine is tuned well,,,I smoked him...He was egging me on,,,once I felt there was enough room....I got along side,,,and we both hit it,,,,I went from about 100 to 180,,,so quickly,,,I couldnt believe the speedo when I looked at it...When we got off the freeway,,we saw three police cars,, 2 CHP s ,,,one local ,,just as we went under the freeway,,they put their lights on, then they shut them off and looked right at both of us..,,we didnt know if an aircraft may have seen us and got on the radio..,,,But they didnt come after us,,,I was ****ting my pants,,,Im not doing that anymore at night,,,

360 Modena 02-08-2016 05:06 PM

I'm just glad you weren't hurt. That's incredibly fast on a bike. You're obviously a good driver, but I worry about the nut cases out there who don't want to share the road with bike enthusiasts.

Stay safe.

Sent by incredibly fast electrons

efg2014 02-09-2016 02:24 PM

Down right dangerous doing that speed on the freeway. No one is expecting you to be coming at that rate and that is how horrible accidents happen. The track Luca, the track!

2000YELLOW360 02-25-2016 12:42 PM

180 on public road? Crazy, and not good. Been 200 at Daytona, and it was too fast there on the banking. 180 on public road is crazy, and if you run into another car or bike, they are dead. Not bright.

Art

lucca brazzi 02-25-2016 04:56 PM

track

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2000YELLOW360 (Post 684010)
180 on public road? Crazy, and not good. Been 200 at Daytona, and it was too fast there on the banking. 180 on public road is crazy, and if you run into another car or bike, they are dead. Not bright.

Art

Been on the track,,,raced,,,won a handful of trophies,,,lots of fun

I dont recommend riding at the limit on the street for anybody that does not have the skill level , that my friends and I have...
My next target is 190...195 and 200,, Death Valley 15 Freeway. ..I will report back after each target is reached...

Brett Lucca