Glen Frey - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 01-18-2016, 05:49 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
Glen Frey

Ever since I was a boy, I leaned on and drew much happiness from The Eagles . I remember when The Long Run came out , I would listen to it in my first car, while driving home from a job that I worked at, right after I graduated from college,,I detested that job,,and couldnt wait to drive home and listen to it , immediately all strife would fall away,,,When I lived in Rancho Palos Verdes for six years,,,1400 feet above sea level, and above the clouds on some Saturday mornings,,,I would drink coffee with Rick and Scott,,while my IPOD on shuffle , played The Eagles,,through the Klipsch Towers,,,It was Tequila Sunrise , right there,,before our very eyes,,,,sitting out on the deck " Starin Slowly Cross The Sky,,",Ive associated Saturday mornings with The Eagles,,for so many years,,playing their music,,so I could get that nice feeling inside me,,Ive driven my Ferrari to within inches of losing my drivers license, while listening to Take It Easy,,,and Victom of Love,,,,Those Shoes,,,,,Lifes Been good,,,Im not sure how Im going to feel , the next sunny Saturday morning,,,Im not one to fret over the passing of someone famous,,,but for me,,Glen Freys passing is personal,, All I can say is,,I have to think about how awful this is for The Eagles,,and his family and close friends,,
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-21-2016, 06:44 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,392
He will be missed, no doubt about it. RIP.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Future: No idea
Present: 458 Italia, 550 Maranello
Past: 365BB x 2,
330GTC

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode