PZERO SHOD 328 Yes u can call me Alonso - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 11-08-2015, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
PZERO SHOD 328 Yes u can call me Alonso

This afternoon,,a very hairy,,,intense and fun drive on the cold new Pirelli P ZEROS Its been a while since I have pushed things in the F1,,I decided to attack the Palos Verdes Canyon once again...On my way up the front side, turning left ,I made the necessary pass on the outside as to get a good drive up the hill,,,I tucked in behind what appeared to be a youngster on a 600 CC Honda sport bike,,I thought..well maybe this kid would keep a nice pace up the hill into the first tight constant radius right hander,,well he didnt know how to take a corner , so I backed off,,as to not force him,,inadvertently into an error,,,The traffic was thick for the most part,,the rider making his passes around the slower cars,,I was in 3rd gear most of the way up the hill,,As I came around the last left hand corner,,the road turning into a 2 lane straight,,,I wanted to get a good drive going down the back side of twisties,,I was in the left lane,,the rider was in the right, he tried to close me out by coming into the left lane,,I held steadfast and passed him ,in the left lane,,he being to scared to hit the sweeping downhill off camber left going into the esses....he came within 10 inches on my right,,At this point an SUV in the left lane was on his way down the hill, I turned into the outside lane,,pushing the car as hard as I could,,to get around him,, the cold tires struggling for grip,,.I didnt back off and made the pass on the outside of this very difficult downhill left hander,really scary//,I got spooked by a Sheriff s car,,which was parked over on the other road in that community..Luckily the car was empty,,now only to head into the next downhill,,off camber,,again,,left turn,,,when my radar detector sounded off,,,to another Sheriff who happen to be hitting everyone with his gun,,,again,,I was saved by the Valentine One,,in time to slow way down,,and avoid getting pinched,,,I had a nice run down to Trumps Golf Course,,to finish off the back side of PV....Last but not least,,I had a really great run,,threading through the traffic to hit a nice long set of esses,,by the Wayfarers Chapel...sling shot ING..around the cars...to make a perfect clip off all three Apexes....What a trip,,,yes..I felt like the Spirit of Alonso was overtaking me.....I bought this car ,,to have a lot of fun,,and I have had 78000 miles of it so far....Like I said,,throttle contol..natural talent,,,and much bigger BALLS than the next guy/// Brett Lucca
Attached Images

Last edited by lucca brazzi; 11-08-2015 at 03:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-08-2015, 03:03 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,132
Take it to the track.

You're gonna kill yourself or someone else someday.
post #3 of 3 Old 11-27-2015, 07:09 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 58
As long as the time and place is correct, there is nothing wrong with enjoying the road and a great car or bike....life is to be lived Alonso, have fun

When in doubt, GAS it !!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode