Could you have a look at my KickStarter project? - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 10-19-2015, 12:34 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 9
Could you have a look at my KickStarter project?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...the-next-level

Morning everybody - thought I'd post this in here. Apologies in advance if this is the wrong platform, but it IS related. And a wise man once said,"It's better to seek forgiveness than to ask permission"!

As part of my funding pursuit into the world of property, I'm endeavoring to learn as many facets of funding as possible. I'm starting with crowd-funding. If anybody's interested, I'll update with progress on how it all works - might be interesting!

My end goal is to use the income from music and song-writing to fund my eventual progression into property. It's been going well. The songs are highly regarded and are generating interest. To push it further though, I now need to delve into the world of Marketing and PR. Not a skillset I possess, although I'm learning.

I've put together a kickstarter project to raise 3500 to cover the first (and maybe second) phase of our marketing.

It may not be your "thing", but I would certainly at the very least appreciate your feedback on the layout of the project, as I can still edit if need be.

Thanks

Dan

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode