Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   Driver's Lounge (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/drivers-lounge/)
-   -   Some help, please! (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/drivers-lounge/46042-some-help-please.html)

Bluebottle 05-27-2015 10:52 AM

Some help, please!

Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen,

I should be most grateful for your help in a good cause - it won't cost you a penny and it will only take a minute or two. I just need your vote.

Cosgarne Hall, the service for vulnerable homeless people which I founded in 1996 and with which I am still actively involved, has won one of three awards, presented annually to services which make an impact in their communities by helping people in need. We have won the award in the Innovation category, because of our work pioneering the use of Naloxone in Supported Accommodation for people with Heroin addictions. Naloxone is an antidote to Heroin, saving the lives of people who have taken an overdose. During the last five years since we started the Naloxone programme, 10 lives have been saved among our residents. 10 people who would have died from a Heroin overdose without the availability of Naloxone, are still alive - how cool is that?!!

The link below takes you to the voters page where there are short videos about our service and the winners in the two other categories. It also offers you the opportunity to vote for an overall winner. I should be very grateful if you would kindly take the time to visit this page before voting closes on 1st. June and cast your vote (preferably for us!!).

For such a small local service like ours to win a national award is fantastic, but to win the overall award would be truly amazing - it would be a great morale booster for the residents, staff, volunteers and everyone who has been involved with helping us operate and make Cosgarne Hall the success that it has become.

Thankyou so much.

Impact Awards Public Vote

And if you are interested, more information on what we do at Cosgarne Hall:

Cosgarne Hall - Supported Accommodation for Homeless People

Italian Lover 05-27-2015 11:48 AM

Done. :thumbsup:

w/ smiles
Jimmy

Bluebottle 05-27-2015 12:02 PM

Thanks, Jimmy.

Furanku 05-27-2015 02:41 PM

Done, fantastic thing you're doing there.

JazzyO 05-27-2015 09:11 PM

Bluebottle 05-28-2015 01:08 AM

Thankyou, guys, very kind of you. :thumbsup:

NigelV12 05-28-2015 01:19 AM

Done.
Nigel

Bluebottle 05-28-2015 01:39 AM

Thanks, Nigel.

Vitalone 05-28-2015 11:59 PM

Done. Good luck!

Bluebottle 05-29-2015 12:14 AM

Thanks, David. Much appreciated.

RossoVeloce 05-29-2015 05:28 PM

Done! I also shared it on all of my social media. :thumbsup:

575er 05-29-2015 11:19 PM

John, done, great work.

Cheers
Michael

Bluebottle 05-31-2015 11:12 AM

Thanks very much, guys, very kind of you.

Bluebottle 06-04-2015 10:02 AM

Thanks to all of you for your support, which was much appreciated. Sadly we did not make overall winner, but we are well pleased with the recognition that we did get.:thumbsup: