A Funny Story, I think. - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 10-14-2005, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,696
A Funny Story, I think.

Before I purchased my sweet 550, I look everyplace I could. The place in San Diego at the time was Symbolic Motors in La Jolla. The salesman was very good. Even today, he knows my name when I come for a visit to his showroom. He was upset because he cannot fine a better car than mine at the time. A 575 is not a better car and was not available at the time I purchase my 108108. It has a bigger engine but is NOT a better car.

Darn, I am an idiot. I like the finest car from the twentieth century and stupid people disagree with me.

Mr. Gurney likes his 500 cc one cylinder from Honda from his Alligator. Yes, the fewer pistons, the more the torque there will be. Torque is nice but smoothest is better.

Boy, those young men who buy the 430 are taking a change. Of course, the Maranello races against the Corvette. We are losing against the Corvette: as are the Saleen, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, Paston, and anything else. The Corvette wins. The 360 and 430 are babies in the real world of racing. I am talking about sport cars. Since I live in America, I look at the American Le Mans Series as the test for the best car.

Nuts, an old car like me loses to a new car as the Corvette. OK. If I had Mr. Gates money, I could race against the other cars. I have some money but not enough to race. RATS.

A Ferrari Sedan.

This is what I what. A Ferrari sedan. In my mine, a sedan has a back seat. I will never sit in the back seat of a Ferrari. This implies at the very lest a four passenger car. I need to surprises my friends with my car.

I want to take a couple out to diner with my wife and myself. What Ferrari can I do this with. How about as Lamboginhian, Aston Martin, or any other really nice car.

My Happy Ferrari

12 cylinders or walk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 10-15-2005, 04:28 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 776
A 612 is in your future my friend.

That or an LM002 from Lamborghini. That beast will make Hummer H1 owners cry!! V12...in a sport-ute...oh yeah!

Do you think God stays in Heaven because she is afraid of what she sees down here?

Owner and Operator of a 2000 Jeep Wrangler. A few mods here and there... but just you wait and see what I have in store for her...
post #3 of 8 Old 10-15-2005, 08:12 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
well, I would buy a Porsche, because it costs half the price of a Ferrari, but I guess thatīs not in your plans!! :lol:

if you want another V12 Ferrari, just go for a new 612 or a used 456 (the 456 is much more affordable)

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy

post #4 of 8 Old 10-16-2005, 02:24 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,516
Bart knows a lot of funny stories :P
post #5 of 8 Old 10-28-2005, 05:37 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,516
And the LM002 by Lambo is AWESOME... You should be able to move a few people around with that.
post #6 of 8 Old 10-28-2005, 08:33 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 218

As close to a "Ferrari Sedan" as you may ever get.
post #7 of 8 Old 10-28-2005, 12:12 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 509
And what a sexy sedan it is.

When I was in NYC I went to the Ferrari/maser showroom on park ave and they had a 612, a 575M, and 3 masers. One of which was a blood red Qauttro. The thing was gorgeous. Would love to know how they drive.

Maybe JohnnyBravoM3 can help us out with the opinions :wink:
post #8 of 8 Old 10-28-2005, 11:15 PM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 15,131
Having seen and enjoyed a short drive in the Maserati Quaddoor, I have to say it is one very impressive car. IMHO, it is the ultimate executive car on the market right now.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode