Newport Beach - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 10-14-2005, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,696
Newport Beach

Today while I was driving north on PCH in Newport I stopped at the Rolls dealer. Doug tried to sell me a Rolls without my wife. He was mistaken but so what. Anyway, it being next to the new Ferrari building, I asked him about it. After telling me Ferrari should be open before Thanksgiving, he told me he thinks that Platinum Motors will be opening a store when the boat dealer lease is over.

Great. Now one can stop at one place and see Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, and some other things. This stretch of PCH in Newport Beach will become an exotic auto center. Porsche is just down the road a bit.

:roll:

12 cylinders or walk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-17-2005, 09:40 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 509
I was born and raised in CA and lived in Orange County ... I live in the middle of Pennsylvani now ... good old penn state.

I miss it Bart, you need to stop saying how wonderful it is. I dont even KNOW where the closest ferrari dealer is ... couple hundered miles at least.

post #3 of 3 Old 10-17-2005, 04:19 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 280
Re: Newport Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart
Today while I was driving north on PCH in Newport I stopped at the Rolls dealer. Doug tried to sell me a Rolls without my wife. He was mistaken but so what. Anyway, it being next to the new Ferrari building, I asked him about it. After telling me Ferrari should be open before Thanksgiving, he told me he thinks that Platinum Motors will be opening a store when the boat dealer lease is over.

Great. Now one can stop at one place and see Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, and some other things. This stretch of PCH in Newport Beach will become an exotic auto center. Porsche is just down the road a bit.

:roll:
Newport Beach is kind of far from me, but I went there a while back when considering buying a Porsche 928.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode