Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   Driver's Lounge (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/drivers-lounge/)
-   -   Christmas Greetings! (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/drivers-lounge/39426-christmas-greetings.html)

Fiorano 12-12-2014 02:30 AM

Christmas Greetings!

Hi all
Is it too early for wishing everyone a Happy Christmas?

It's been far too long since I've been on F-Life and finally with Christmas approaching life is slowing down a little bit. So I'm hoping to re-connect with all my FL friends over the holiday season:thumbsup:

Hope everyone is keeping well and looking forward to a little break over Christmas/holidays, whichever you like to celebrate!

Best wishes to all :cheers:

212Export 12-12-2014 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiorano (Post 519002)
Hi all
Is it too early for wishing everyone a Happy Christmas?

It's been far too long since I've been on F-Life and finally with Christmas approaching life is slowing down a little bit. So I'm hoping to re-connect with all my FL friends over the holiday season:thumbsup:

Hope everyone is keeping well and looking forward to a little break over Christmas/holidays, whichever you like to celebrate!

Best wishes to all :cheers:

Thanks Barry....and to all of you out there merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2015 !

Italian Lover 12-12-2014 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 212Export (Post 519234)
Thanks Barry....and to all of you out there merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2015 !

+1 ! Barry, you are over worked ! :thumbsup:

w/ smiles
Jimmy

16M Down Under 12-12-2014 02:29 PM

Let's all make it a good one! :thumbsup:

David.

Bluebottle 12-12-2014 02:50 PM

Happy Christmas one and all. Let's hope Santa brings us all another Ferrari.:crowngrin:
246GTfor me, please.:thumbsup:

lawrence-lugar 12-12-2014 10:08 PM

:happy2: Merry New Year!" --Eddie Murphy, Trading Places [1983] movie

tazandjan 12-13-2014 09:40 AM

Barry- Merry Christmas to you and all our FLife buddies.

360 Modena 12-19-2014 11:24 AM

1358 Attachment(s)
Merry Xmas All
Fear the snowman
http://youtu.be/ytpUdH0BvUg

wetpet 12-19-2014 11:40 AM

1280 Attachment(s)

Scott K 12-20-2014 08:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
To all my friends here on Ferrari Life...

May you be blessed with health, peace and joy in the new year.

Cheers

360 Modena 12-20-2014 09:48 AM

1358 Attachment(s)
Scott, thanks. Is that your artwork?

Scott K 12-20-2014 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 360 Modena (Post 525521)
Scott, thanks. Is that your artwork?

Yes, this is a scan from a print I made for a family Christmas card. The impression is from a linoleum block carving made from tools handed down to me from a recently passed family member. Thanks for asking.

Cheers

champagne612 12-20-2014 11:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Holidays to all.

I completely forgot about Secret Santa here :wall:

Promise to bring that back next year.

360 Modena 12-20-2014 11:40 AM

1358 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott K (Post 525633)
Yes, this is a scan from a print I made for a family Christmas card. The impression is from a linoleum block carving made from tools handed down to me from a recently passed family member. Thanks for asking.

Cheers

Scott, sorry for your loss. You are a gifted artist. That's an amazing piece you posted.

Doug, I've got an idea. A random act of kindness while in the checkout line instead of secret Santa.

I did one yesterday, it's the greatest feeling to ask the recipient to pay it forward. As much fun (or more) as secret Santa. I do this several times throughout the year. I suspect others here do the same, knowing that there are generous and kind people on FLife.

This year, I volunteered to fund, pack and distribute backpacks with personal hygiene products to several homeless shelters on Xmas Eve. We've been working on the backpacks for three weeks now! People are very kind where I live.

With a late Thanksgiving this year, it's easy to see how the time got by you. No problem.

champagne612 12-20-2014 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 360 Modena (Post 525681)
Scott, sorry for your loss. You are a gifted artist. That's an amazing piece you posted.

Doug, I've got an idea. A random act of kindness while in the checkout line instead of secret Santa.

I did one yesterday, it's the greatest feeling to ask the recipient to pay it forward. As much fun (or more) as secret Santa. I do this several times throughout the year. I suspect others here do the same, knowing that there are generous and kind people on FLife.

This year, I volunteered to fund, pack and distribute backpacks with personal hygiene products to several homeless shelters on Xmas Eve. We've been working on the backpacks for three weeks now! People are very kind where I live.

With a late Thanksgiving this year, it's easy to see how the time got by you. No problem.

Thank You and I agree the members here are upstanding citizens and pillars of their community - it's not news we are all more alike than different.

When we were young the guy with the cool cars was always admired and prefer to think that is an earned status vs a given. There are so many ways to give it's simply mind over matter.

We just had our Holiday Party it's been one of the best years both personally and financially.

Enjoy and best wishes to you and your family.

wetpet 12-22-2014 10:54 AM

1280 Attachment(s)
I'll meet you at FOW next weekend. bring the checkbook!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 360 Modena (Post 525681)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

uberschprung 12-22-2014 12:19 PM

I'm glad to see FL isn's afraid of society's reforming of Christmas into "the holidays"..
So with that said, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

360 Modena 12-22-2014 04:07 PM

1358 Attachment(s)
Ed, my buddy Tommy with the silver Aventador wants to take me to cars and coffee at LoW.

Maybe we should meet there after the holidays?

wetpet 12-22-2014 06:43 PM

1280 Attachment(s)