'Murica!!! - Ferrari Life
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 09-02-2014, 10:58 AM Thread Starter
Owner
Elite Member
 
wetpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Chevy Chase, Md
Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
wetpet is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 Old 09-02-2014, 10:46 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Ferrari Life Posts: 341
przemson is offline  
post #3 of 10 Old 09-03-2014, 03:42 AM
Owner
 
Bluebottle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Exeter, England
Ferrari Life Posts: 1,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpet View Post
check out the american flag in the backround...


General lee | theync.com
Fabulous powerslide, but (see next post).

Incidentally, judging by the other videos on this page, you clearly have wide-ranging interests, Ed!!

Best wishes, John
Ferrari: 550 Maranello S/N 110995, Dino 246 GT S/N 6934
Other: 1990 Bentley Turbo R, 1989 Porsche 911 C2, 2004 Mercedes 500CLK, 2011 Mercedes E350 CDI, 1972 VW T2 Camper, 2014 Fiat 500C, 1963 Jaguar E-type 3.8 FHC, 2015 Maserati Granturismo Sport
Website: http://bluebottleonline.com/

Last edited by Bluebottle; 09-03-2014 at 04:12 AM.
Bluebottle is offline  
 
post #4 of 10 Old 09-03-2014, 03:51 AM
Owner
 
Bluebottle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Exeter, England
Ferrari Life Posts: 1,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by przemson View Post
Yes, extraordinary driving, but . . . see comment on same page "and BTW...he died in a car crash on June, 24th 2013". Now, call me a spoil-sport, or old-fashioned, or just old, but, while I have no objection to people killing themselves in whatever way they fancy, that's their prerogative, I do take great exception to their doing it in a way which puts other people's lives in danger without their consent. This sort of thing should be done on a closed track, not a public road. Yes, I know this one was shot in Russia, and they're all mad as hatters out there, but some spotty youth here in the UK is going to watch this video and try to copy it and I don't want to hear on the news about the people he kills or maims in the process.

Best wishes, John
Ferrari: 550 Maranello S/N 110995, Dino 246 GT S/N 6934
Other: 1990 Bentley Turbo R, 1989 Porsche 911 C2, 2004 Mercedes 500CLK, 2011 Mercedes E350 CDI, 1972 VW T2 Camper, 2014 Fiat 500C, 1963 Jaguar E-type 3.8 FHC, 2015 Maserati Granturismo Sport
Website: http://bluebottleonline.com/
Bluebottle is offline  
post #5 of 10 Old 09-03-2014, 07:31 AM
Owner
 
360 Modena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Ferrari Life Posts: 4,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebottle View Post
Yes, extraordinary driving, but . . . see comment on same page "and BTW...he died in a car crash on June, 24th 2013". Now, call me a spoil-sport, or old-fashioned, or just old, but, while I have no objection to people killing themselves in whatever way they fancy, that's their prerogative, I do take great exception to their doing it in a way which puts other people's lives in danger without their consent. This sort of thing should be done on a closed track, not a public road. Yes, I know this one was shot in Russia, and they're all mad as hatters out there, but some spotty youth here in the UK is going to watch this video and try to copy it and I don't want to hear on the news about the people he kills or maims in the process.
John, I'm in violent agreement.
Darwins Theory of Evolution is tried and proven once again.
That BMW driver was an idiot.

And yes, Ed has WAY too much free time on his hands.
360 Modena is offline  
post #6 of 10 Old 09-03-2014, 07:52 AM
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Ferrari Life Posts: 341
Young or not Just hopin people have brains and knows that drifting on the street full of people is just mad stupid


Quote:
.... Yes, I know this one was shot in Russia, and they're all mad as hatters out there, but some spotty youth here in the UK is going to watch this video and try to copy it and I don't want to hear on the news about the people he kills or maims in the process.
przemson is offline  
post #7 of 10 Old 09-03-2014, 11:30 AM
 
DogZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Croatia
Ferrari Life Posts: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebottle View Post
Fabulous powerslide, but (see next post).

Incidentally, judging by the other videos on this page, you clearly have wide-ranging interests, Ed!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 Modena View Post
And yes, Ed has WAY too much free time on his hands.
Waiting for Ed's response
DogZy is offline  
post #8 of 10 Old 09-03-2014, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
Owner
Elite Member
 
wetpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Chevy Chase, Md
Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
wetpet is offline  
post #9 of 10 Old 09-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Owner
 
Bluebottle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Exeter, England
Ferrari Life Posts: 1,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpet View Post
were there other videos?
So it's true, then. It really does make you go blind!

Best wishes, John
Ferrari: 550 Maranello S/N 110995, Dino 246 GT S/N 6934
Other: 1990 Bentley Turbo R, 1989 Porsche 911 C2, 2004 Mercedes 500CLK, 2011 Mercedes E350 CDI, 1972 VW T2 Camper, 2014 Fiat 500C, 1963 Jaguar E-type 3.8 FHC, 2015 Maserati Granturismo Sport
Website: http://bluebottleonline.com/
Bluebottle is offline  
post #10 of 10 Old 09-03-2014, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
Owner
Elite Member
 
wetpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Chevy Chase, Md
Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
If anybody has another link to the general lee drift, let me know i will switch it out. If anyone is offended by the site it is on, let me know and I'll take it down. Not my intention.



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
wetpet is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
Copyright 2012 ONE Media, Inc.
FerrariLife is independently run with no affiliation with Ferrari SpA
Ferrari for Sale | Maserati for Sale