Canadian Grand Prix *****SPOILER ALERT***** - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 06-08-2014, 12:40 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 590
Canadian Grand Prix *****SPOILER ALERT*****

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE RACE!! Anybody who thinks F1 is dead is DEAD WRONG! I was literally out of my seat cheering and then celebrating. I really believe Ricciardo is WDC material. It's very unfortunate for Mercedes. To be honest I wanted to see the perfect season become a reality, but it is undoubtedly better for F1.

While I have to give the drive if the race to Ricciardo, Button had a spectacular race as well. I still believe he is one of the best drivers on the grid.

Ciao Jules

Current Italian Bellas:
95 Alfa Romeo 164 LS, 1978 Fiat 124 Spider
Sometime in the Future: Red 308 GTS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-09-2014, 03:49 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 204
Yes, the race was thriller from start to finish, the best after the Canada '11, that was race of the century for me. Usually Canada boasts very entertaining races because of its long straights where overtaking is possible...
Because of "silent" V6 motors, we were able to hear the crowds ecstatic cheering, it gave me goosebumps.

From my point of view:
Nico should have been given a penalty for gaining an advantage over Lewis, he set the fastest lap by crossing the chicane.
I am so unhappy for Massa, he had a legit chance to be on the podium, heck, I would say he was a contender for a win, if everything else aligned his way... Glad he and Checo are well. Both experienced 27G when colliding with barriers, and both have history of massive head trauma.
The best persona wins, I like Ricciardo very much, and as you mentioned RossoVeloce, he is a WDC material.. he is destroying Vettel this year so far
Button out of nowhere 4th, unsung hero of the race, definetely.
Ferraris are bad. Just bad. Like somebody put a spell on them. Nando always giving 200% but Kimi, I don't know what to type about him.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode