Voting trends I'd like to see ... - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 11-10-2004, 05:33 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 749
Voting trends I'd like to see ...

Check this chart - could these figures actually be correct? If so it is certainly an amazing result (or a good joke!). :nuts:

Other charts I'd like to see ...

"Voting vs Car Size"
"Voting vs Engine Size"
"Voting vs Pet Size"
"Voting vs Gun Size"
"Voting vs Backside Size"
"Voting vs Breast/Genital size (claimed)"
"Voting vs Breast/Genital size (actual)"

What would the charts tell us?
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 11-10-2004, 07:26 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 895
Ah, funny. Intersting if it really is true.
post #3 of 15 Old 11-10-2004, 10:41 PM
Administrator
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,320
I know this is political satire but...

Actually not funny at all, arrogant to assume the middle of the U.S. is stupid. And I subscribe to the Economist and guess what I never saw it in there issues and I read them cover to cover every Monday/Tuesday.

Lastly, I was a little offended by this as I'm from Kentucky. I guess I'm just some dumb back water hick. Last time I checked Jay Leno was located in L.A. and seeing his skit, "Jay Walk" doesn't exactly confirm that the coast is any brighter.

Fine, whatever. If it makes the elite media poobahs feel better about their loss so be it. I personally think it shows a lack of class and personal character.

4kids3fish,

I agree, those are some funny polls you came up with. So lets do it!

post #4 of 15 Old 11-11-2004, 04:02 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 5,082
some more interesting reading materials

http://www.commondreams.org/views04/1106-30.htm
http://www.washingtondispatch.com/article_10500.shtml
http://ideamouth.com/voterfraud.htm#FL
or howabout this one: more votes then people :-?
http://www.washingtondispatch.com/sp...es/000715.html
or this doesn't sound very good for the world either:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/08/05/bush.ap/

there's another article, i hope i can find it again.
about one of our belgian ministers that was send over to the US to keep an eye out on the elections to see that everything was in order (UN approved) and well our minister was kicked out of the country on the reason that he was a threat to national security, he was considered states dangeroud :nuts:
post #5 of 15 Old 11-11-2004, 10:30 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,516
Andrew... you proved with your post that you're either stupid or completely misguided. The IQ voting results were an average of the states' citizens.

And the fact that you responded at all... hilarious. You voted Bush I gather ??
post #6 of 15 Old 11-11-2004, 11:15 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 770
Come on guys - give Andrew a break - it's his site, he can say what he bloody likes!!

Besides - we all have something that really winds us up - if this is it for Andrew, show a little restraint - it may be yours next.
post #7 of 15 Old 11-11-2004, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
Owner

I agree with you Andrew - it is totally elitist & smug & just the sort of thing you expect some losers to come up with to try to justify a loss. BUT if the figures are anywhere near correct it is also amazing correlation.

Personally I doubt the numbers could be true. I mean could Mississippi state really have an AVERAGE IQ of 85? It just doesn't make sense. We're all the same human species, and IQ isn't supposed to be a measure of what education level you have reached but of one's natural logic processes, etc.

By definition the average IQ of the human population = 100, right? If Mississippi is only 85 then for everyone in that state who scores 100 there is someone else scoring 70. That can't be right. I'd expect to see most states averaging around 95-105 maximum spread. But then I'm an engineer so what would I know! :nuts:

ps: Andrew, have they got you onto the 6 times table yet? :green: :wink:
post #8 of 15 Old 11-11-2004, 01:20 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 776
Well...I am from North Carolina and I found that funny as hell. Dude, it's comedy. And...believe me or not, the last iq test I took, I scored a 185.
Dougie Houser type sh*t there buddy.

I will be the first to say that I voted for Kerry and that I now fear this country more than ever. I can feel my personal freedoms being taken away everyday and I fear that a womans right to choose what to do with her body will soon be regulated and controlled by our government.

Whoever created that chart did it in fun. Laugh...it's all we will have left soon.

Do you think God stays in Heaven because she is afraid of what she sees down here?

Owner and Operator of a 2000 Jeep Wrangler. A few mods here and there... but just you wait and see what I have in store for her...
post #9 of 15 Old 11-11-2004, 02:48 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 476
Did you get your MENSA card? Have you gone to any meetings? I'm dying to know what those are like and who shows up!

Besides the Economist did endorse Kerry as their choice. Although it was "with a heavy heart."
post #10 of 15 Old 11-11-2004, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 Spyder
Well...I am from North Carolina and I found that funny as hell. Dude, it's comedy. And...believe me or not, the last iq test I took, I scored a 185.
Which is EXACTLY the right response :P Even if it were true... who gives a rats derriére ?? (derriére is french for ass... for all you bush voters...)

By the way... he was called Doogie Howser M.D. :P

I just can't help thinking that only bush voters would think this thing to be true... and then be offended by it :P Cracks me up
post #11 of 15 Old 11-11-2004, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
Cool! Do you think that your score is realistic or do you think you made the system look stupid and/or just fluked it? I'm of the opinion that the more IQ tests you do the better you are at them (esp those puzzle/pattern things. The first time you see one of those you've got no idea what they're on about). How high does the scale go, anyway (200?)?

Quote:
I will be the first to say that I voted for Kerry and that I now fear this country more than ever. I can feel my personal freedoms being taken away everyday and I fear that a womans right to choose what to do with her body will soon be regulated and controlled by our government.

Whoever created that chart did it in fun. Laugh...it's all we will have left soon.
I'm with you there, buddy. Actually I can't see things going any differently next time either.
post #12 of 15 Old 11-12-2004, 12:09 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,211
If this was done to reflect the truth, than it was lack of style (what the whole election is with all that mud throwing, nothing new there, so why complain about it?) It is very clear this is just a joke... Laugh about it, or ignore it. And Basosz, I find the mentioning you constantly do like:
"You voted Bush I gather ??" and "(derriére is french for ass... for all you bush voters...)" very irritating because that kills the whole possibilitie to have a normal discussion.
post #13 of 15 Old 11-12-2004, 12:15 AM
Administrator
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,320
Basosz,

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzo250gto
I know this is political satire but...
Again you fail to read my post.

I will always dispise elitist attitudes which is what that attachment is. I would be just as pissed if Kerry won and the right did the same.

You are also walking a very fine line. We have a simple rule here: No personal attacks. This isn't your first personal attack against me and I've showed patients, one more and you are banned for life.

Bazil,

Our site 8)
post #14 of 15 Old 11-12-2004, 05:01 AM

OK.... I apologize. It was a bit too easy to make it personal.

But then again... elitist attacks are only to take offence to if you indeed take offence. Just let them be. I find it innately humerous that they come up with that kind of crap. If you bite, then they have you where they want you. And you cannot deny that you indeed take the bait.

Just shrug it off. It's what I do as much as possible.
post #15 of 15 Old 11-12-2004, 10:20 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4kids3fish
Cool! Do you think that your score is realistic or do you think you made the system look stupid and/or just fluked it? I'm of the opinion that the more IQ tests you do the better you are at them (esp those puzzle/pattern things. The first time you see one of those you've got no idea what they're on about). How high does the scale go, anyway (200?)?
I think I just fluked it. Either that or I have "puff, puff, not passed" a few too many times now. :wink: I am still good at the logical thinking parts of the test, but dude...my short term memory is in serious need of a re-boot.

Do you think God stays in Heaven because she is afraid of what she sees down here?

Owner and Operator of a 2000 Jeep Wrangler. A few mods here and there... but just you wait and see what I have in store for her...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode