Basosz why do you hate Ferrari?

Oh, and your signature....
I don't understand. :-?
Please elaborate.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 10-07-2004, 01:31 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,516
I once explained why I intensely dislike ferrari but that thread was closed so I'm now calling it "disliking" to prevent my ass being kicked from this forum :P

And I don't hate all ferrari's. I hate the name. The old ones (like the one in Bob's avatar) are pretty cool. But that has to do with the effort being put into it to make them look like new again.

About my signature: It's a reference to a japanese game from a few years back. The whole thing was kind of lost in translation. The proper thing said "All your base are belong to us".

And I made it Lamborghini because I dislike ferrari
post #3 of 9 Old 10-07-2004, 02:45 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 776
Well then my question would be...Why are you visting a Ferrari Forum? A forum which is composed of people who do like Ferrari and some even own one. Why not go to a Lamborghini forum and chat with them instead of trying to get people rilled up on a Ferrari forum?

Oh yeah...and please don't take offence to this but...the "All your base" thing is so played out. Move on...

Do you think God stays in Heaven because she is afraid of what she sees down here?

Owner and Operator of a 2000 Jeep Wrangler. A few mods here and there... but just you wait and see what I have in store for her...

post #4 of 9 Old 10-07-2004, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 Spyder
Well then my question would be...Why are you visting a Ferrari Forum? A forum which is composed of people who do like Ferrari and some even own one. Why not go to a Lamborghini forum and chat with them instead of trying to get people rilled up on a Ferrari forum?
Well... DrBob is a (sort of) friend of mine and he sometimes likes to show me pictures of cars that are not ferrari. But I have to be a member to see them. So I signed up. And I like to stir things up a bit so that's an added bonus

Quote:
Oh yeah...and please don't take offence to this but...the "All your base" thing is so played out. Move on...
It was the best I could think of late at night. Like... REALLY late at night. I had "Ferrari's SUCK" before but that wasn't accepted all too well :P
post #5 of 9 Old 10-07-2004, 03:20 PM

And you can disagree with me here... but posting on a forum that likes stuff I dislike is way more fun than posting somewhere where they share my ideas. Conversations would be incredibly dull

"I like product X"
"So do I"

End of conversation. That's plain boring.
post #6 of 9 Old 10-07-2004, 03:23 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,211
indeed it can produce some interesting conversations IF you produce some fundamented arguments, but that is usually not the case.
post #7 of 9 Old 10-07-2004, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Bob
indeed it can produce some interesting conversations IF you produce some fundamented arguments, but that is usually not the case.
I'll try harder
post #8 of 9 Old 10-16-2004, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basosz
Quote:
It was the best I could think of late at night. Like... REALLY late at night. I had "Ferrari's SUCK" before but that wasn't accepted all too well :P
By the way... just remembered that it solicited a laugh from DrBob... which is the ultimate test to funny-ness :P
post #9 of 9 Old 10-21-2004, 03:49 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 5,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basosz
And you can disagree with me here... but posting on a forum that likes stuff I dislike is way more fun than posting somewhere where they share my ideas. Conversations would be incredibly dull

"I like product X"
"So do I"

End of conversation. That's plain boring.
I would have to agree with you on that point.

The members here are a pretty diverse group with many interests other than Ferrari and we don't always agree but it is never a personal attack, just a difference of opinion.

Capt. Pete
'79 308 GTS, '82 Jeep CJ7 Jamboree
"Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once."

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode