Maserati Quattroporte - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 07-06-2004, 11:37 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 4
Maserati Quattroporte

Well as you all know I am the guy who had asked about the green Ferraris. Seeing as there were none to spec I have made the preliminary decision to put in an order for an 05' Maserati Quattroporte. After speaking with many other dealers about the 7-Series and S500s ect I found the Quattroporte and absolutely loved it. As for the Ferraris, I believe I will wait for the 550 or 360 replacments and order them to spec. Seeing as I am in New York but would have the F-Cars largely out in LI I would like to know if anyone by chance is aquainted with Ferrari of Long Island or any other Ferrari certified dealer in the area? If so what did you think about them? Service ect? Thanks Again- Holden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 07-06-2004, 12:42 PM
Administrator
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,320
Holden,

Congrats on your decision to get a Maserati. With a Ferrari engine they are awesome cars. You may look into getting this question answered at www.maseratiforum.net as there are some owners from NY on that site.

I have also moved this topic as it is not Ferrari related. Thanks and best of luck on the new car. Please be sure to visit us again when you get the car.

Cheers,
Andrew
post #3 of 7 Old 07-12-2004, 07:55 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 218
Be sure to post alot of pictures! I love big luxo-cruisers 8)

post #4 of 7 Old 10-07-2004, 11:45 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 322
I just saw a Maserati Quattroporte today. Looks nice compared to some Mercedes and Bimmers. Like Ferrarienzo said. I will wait for a Ferrari. You better post pics of the Quattroporte and tell us how it handles and how good the Ferrari Engine gives power.
post #5 of 7 Old 10-07-2004, 01:07 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,516
Maserati's are gorgeous cars. Too bad that some have the wrong engine. But the big ones (like the BiTurbo's) and the 3200GT are fabulous looking things.

And massive power
post #6 of 7 Old 10-07-2004, 01:15 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,211
It is not a Ferrari-engine as far as I know. Maybe it is designed in cooperation with Ferrari since Ferrari has a big hand in the organisation, but that is for the whole car.
post #7 of 7 Old 10-11-2004, 07:40 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 5,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Bob
It is not a Ferrari-engine as far as I know. Maybe it is designed in cooperation with Ferrari since Ferrari has a big hand in the organisation, but that is for the whole car.
pop the hood open of the new F430,the basis of the engine should be the same
they said that they would develop the engine in the maser then afterwards put it in the ferrari but with more HP

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode