LA car show - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 12-03-2013, 08:23 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
LA car show

Hello gentlemen, I hope you all had a nice weekend. Last Wednesday, some friends and I went to the Los Angeles Intl. car show. The new Stingray Corvette was my favorite machine. The designers really got the interior right this time, its really fantastic. It comes in a targa or convertible. Porsche had a hybid super car based on the Carrera GT , that was shown by appointment only.I also liked the Super Snake supercharged Mustang with 824 HP !!! There was Saleens Camero and Challenger on display as well. Ford also had what I believe was a concept car..GGTR I think, based on the Ford GT ,which I thought was insanely ugly !! Vettels Red Bull from a couple of years ago was also on display, Im always amazed at how long these F1 cars are ,from end to end, on TV , they just dont seem that big . Of course Ferrari did not have a display this year again, but there were a few F12 s and 458 s in the custom hall areas . The Lexus V10 super car was also on display again this year, along with a pedistil where you can move an electronic tach producing the awesome sound of the engine while going through the gears, this exhaust note will rival any Ferrari !! It sounds insanely addictive...Thats all I can think of right now, Brett

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode