U.S. elections - What will you do Kerry? - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 05-26-2004, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
Administrator
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,320
U.S. elections - What will you do Kerry?

I get heated in politics. I just watched Al Gore cry about xyz. Then Kerry talking about how terrorist threats for this summer are Bush's fault.

How is it his fault? I guess the day Bush took office was the day Al Queda began learning to fly. NOT. They were planning during Clinton's presidency. WAKE UP they hate the USA and Kerry you won't make them stop.

Mr. Kerry,

I don't need you to tell me what Bush is and isn't doing I can read. What are you going to do?

You don't have my vote.

Andrew
U.S. Voter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 05-26-2004, 10:48 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 749
Do you expect me to add fuel to this little flame? I'm buttin' out (I need all the friends I can get) :green:

(Non-US citizen)

ps: When votin' make sure you take your chads home with you!! :nuts: :lol:
post #3 of 7 Old 05-26-2004, 11:08 PM Thread Starter
Administrator
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4kids3fish
Do you expect me to add fuel to this little flame? I'm buttin' out (I need all the friends I can get) :green:

(Non-US citizen)

ps: When votin' make sure you take your chads home with you!! :nuts: :lol:
After two years in Japan with friends from all over the world I've heard it all. It is healthy discussion so feel free to add fuel!

I think the chads are in Flordia, in my home state the system was a bit better. Not sure about here in California.

post #4 of 7 Old 05-26-2004, 11:36 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,211
I'm not going to add fuel cause I have no idea what they all say in their campaigns. The only thing I know is that I do not like the way Bush acts at the moment.
post #5 of 7 Old 05-27-2004, 12:14 AM Thread Starter
Administrator
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Bob
I'm not going to add fuel cause I have no idea what they all say in their campaigns. The only thing I know is that I do not like the way Bush acts at the moment.
No one in the EU likes Bush.

I just get tired of American politics. Alls they do is say negative things about what the other does. It is very easy to say Bush is bad. Lets see a candidate of any party say what THEY will do. That is my rant.
post #6 of 7 Old 05-27-2004, 02:32 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 900
Unfortunately I miss being old enough to vote for the presidential election by a month. But I know what you mean, liberals are living in the past, looking at Bush's dental records---what the heck does that have to do with his politics??? All Bush has done is nabbed one of, if not THE worst, dictators in world history. He [Saddam] had oppressed thousands, maybe even millions, and killed many of them brutally!!! Tell me that is the workings of a good man?!?! Clinton just kicked back with terrorism...I did not have sexual relations with that woman...yadi yadi yadi. :roll:

Go Bush/04.
post #7 of 7 Old 05-27-2004, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
Administrator
Elite Member

Exactly! But the left is saying, "Bring our boys home." Well here is my message. I have family in the war flying C130s. We don't want them there, they don't want to be there. But they joined the military voluntarily and realize this is their duty and have done a damn fine job.

Iraq does have problems right now and there have been some mistakes but what future do they have now compared to if Sadam was still there. Sadam did kill 300,000+ of his own people. Lets focus on the positives. They now have more power than pre-war levels, and more schools are open. It just takes time.

Bush did what was politically unpopular (for the world, remember Senate and House voted yes) but what was the RIGHT and HUMAN thing to do.

The U.S. president gets credit for too much, regardless of party. Things are good, well he must be doing good. Things are bad, well he must doing bad. Now on CNN and Fox News they are talking about activist groups saying the White House is at fault because Sept. 11 was such a mess. ????, that isn't exactly an event that had a safety plan. It was something no one ever even dreamed of.

You can see I get excited on these topics.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode