Hyabusa-ZL 1000- computer down-328 - single again -update - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 07-29-2013, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
Hyabusa-ZL 1000- computer down-328 - single again -update

Hello gentlemen, its been a while since I last posted and I wanted to check in.. My computer is back in the shop waiting on parts, I could have bought a new lap top, but I want to get mine fixed. Im sorry to say that the girl from Czech , that I was seeing out here for six months, didnt work out, I tried the best I that I could. Those eastern europeans are for sure cold blooded. . Onward and up ward,, the ZL 1000 received new brakes front and rear , and new fork seals and Im happy to say that its running really good . The 1300 has finally been sorted out, variable timing gears from AP installed and the cams degreed, new AP clutch,clutch slave cylinder brace,new fork seals,high volume oil pump gear,new heavy duty drive chain with both sprockets replaced. I had the power commander installed and I finally had the bike dyno tuned. My engine builder uses a dyno guy up in palmdale,which is 2600 feet above sea level. The bike had a rear wheel HP reading of a little under 160 . The bike is running really well, my guess is that with the new chain ,sprockets and clutch , when I get it re tuned at sea level , it should have at least 165 or more. The dyno tuner was a real pro , the bike is running the best it ever has !!! Friday I took the Busa up Angeles Crest HWY,and was absolutely in the zone,and shredded that canyon the best that I could without leather pants and knee sliders.The 328 has spent most of the summer sitting in the garage, I have taken a few nice rides in it on occasion, its running really good . I did have to adjust the tire pressures, they were way low. handling came right back . I hope to do a complete suspension overhaul next year, shocks and bushings. Brett

Last edited by lucca brazzi; 07-29-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-29-2013, 09:04 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,132
Welcome back Lucca. I honestly thought you were dead from a motorcycle accident.

Stay safe buddy.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode