Fiat 500 photoshoot - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 05-01-2004, 04:01 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,211
Fiat 500 photoshoot

Andrew kept bugging me about posting my pics of this shoot. To get rid of him, here they are :wink:
PS: Sorry for posting them this way, but I have problems getting them the right size (Upload only accepts less than 150 kb)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 05-01-2004, 04:07 PM Thread Starter

as always, bigger pics for wallpapers etc are available on request
post #3 of 11 Old 05-01-2004, 04:52 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 218
Ahh a "Baby Ferrari" 8)

An Italian classic, some of my family worked on the 500 production line many years back

post #4 of 11 Old 05-01-2004, 05:43 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,516
The guy behind the wheel is my daddy

My daddy RULES !!!

And by the way... the FIAT 500 is NOT a baby-ferrari. Cause ferrari's suck and the FIAT 500 is COOL !!!!
post #5 of 11 Old 05-01-2004, 05:55 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 218
LoL Why do you say Ferrari suck?

That use to be a bumper-sticker that you could put on a Fiat city-car 8)
post #6 of 11 Old 05-01-2004, 06:07 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,516
I'm only posting here on this forum cause bob is a piece of the furniture here. He sometimes shows me some great pics of non-ferrari stuff and I need to be a member to see them.

I just hate ferrari. There's no more exclusivity (is that a word??) in owning one. Everybody with a little money has a ferrari. They've lost their "rich and famous" feel. Even the guy from the Shoarma place in my hometown has one and he's a greasy fat chub.

There is no doubt that ferrari builds fabulous cars. They are fast, of pretty good build and all in all som fabulous cars... but they've lost their exclusive touch.
post #7 of 11 Old 05-01-2004, 06:42 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 776
Basosz
I hope you are merely stating what is in your signature line simply to tease us.
As for exclusitivity of Ferrari being lost...I personally do not care about that aspect; and I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this. For me, it is the passion of Ferrari, the heart of one, the soul, the sound, the feelings I get when I see one. If I saw one, or a thousand every day, I would be in Heaven. If a "Greasy Fat Chub" had one I still would not care. Many people who some think do not deserve things have them anyways. Life can be unfair like that. But the ones who own have worked for it. (Or been lucky to inherit enough money)
I truely wish I had a Ferrari right now, but at this junction in time I can not afford one. I am however working towards my goal of ownership and WILL achive it. When I first became enchanted by Ferrari, it was the momment a Testarossa passed me on the highway. The sound and presence of that huge red car captured my soul immediately. I told myself that one day I would own one. The price then was like $200K or something. A goal unachiveable for a 10-year-old. Today, they are in the $90K range (Give or take). While still out of my range at the momment, it will not be for much longer. The anticipation of the day I will walk into my local dealer and drive my Ferrari home only drives me harder to accomplish this goal. (Though a 355 or a 360 will most likely be what I purchase due to the probabillity of me finding the exact Testarossa I desire is slim to none)
In my rambleing I hope I have explained why Ferrari is what is is for me and why I disagree with your signature line and I hope you understand. But, to each his/her own and everyone has their opinions and please do not take offence to any of this.

P.S. Welcome aboard!

Do you think God stays in Heaven because she is afraid of what she sees down here?

Owner and Operator of a 2000 Jeep Wrangler. A few mods here and there... but just you wait and see what I have in store for her...
post #8 of 11 Old 05-01-2004, 07:09 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 5,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basosz
I'm only posting here on this forum cause bob is a piece of the furniture here. He sometimes shows me some great pics of non-ferrari stuff and I need to be a member to see them.

I just hate ferrari. There's no more exclusivity (is that a word??) in owning one. Everybody with a little money has a ferrari. They've lost their "rich and famous" feel. Even the guy from the Shoarma place in my hometown has one and he's a greasy fat chub.

There is no doubt that ferrari builds fabulous cars. They are fast, of pretty good build and all in all som fabulous cars... but they've lost their exclusive touch.
Have you actually talked to any Ferrari owners or did you just decide that all Ferrari owners were Jerks? I didn't buy a Ferrari 308 because I had a little money and wanted that "rich and famous" feel. I had a model of a 308 when I was a kid and when I got big I bought the real thing. I worked for it and I bought it! Owning it makes me feel good. If you think I am made of money because I have a Ferrari you are sorely mistaken! I made a decision to buy a Ferrari and you would be suprised to know that I paid less than what a brand new Honda costs.

But you want to talk about elitism? There are owners here who have cars that I will never be able to afford yet they talk to me, and you, as equals. They like my car as much as I like theirs. And we share a passion for the brand. Owners or not, they are my friends.

You have come to a Ferrari website and told all the owners that you hate them. Please re-consider your thoughts. If you hate me for my views and what I stand for, that is fine. We disagree. If you hate me because I own a Ferrari than maybe you should re-evaluate your views, it is a car.

Capt. Pete
'79 308 GTS, '82 Jeep CJ7 Jamboree
"Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once."
post #9 of 11 Old 05-02-2004, 01:55 AM
Administrator
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,320
You are a member for a reason. Why not upload them to your personal FF gallery? :nuts:
post #10 of 11 Old 05-02-2004, 02:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete04222
You have come to a Ferrari website and told all the owners that you hate them. Please re-consider your thoughts. If you hate me for my views and what I stand for, that is fine. We disagree. If you hate me because I own a Ferrari than maybe you should re-evaluate your views, it is a car.
He said he hates Ferrari's, not the owners. IMO he has a point to a certain degree. Some people become famous, and buy a Ferrari, not because they love the brand, but because they can pose with it. And this happens more and more. I know there are still millions of owners who buy the cars because they love Ferrari, but some people only see those posers and never speak to the real lovers of the marque
post #11 of 11 Old 05-02-2004, 02:23 AM
Administrator
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,320
Basosz,

Any friend of Bob's is a friend of mine. When I come to visit I hope we can meet and you can tell me why Ferraris suck, and I'll listen. But to come here and state what you have in the way you have has only begun to cause trouble. Please reconsider what you post in the future or I may have to take action that I would perfer not to do. Everyone is welcomed here and you are free to share your views with us but personal attacks are not accepted. While nothing was directed at member A or B generlizations were made that I deem personal.

Furthermore, if the guy down the street is a fat pig with a Ferrari that is your problem and we do not care to hear about it (welcome to life, people like this exist). The owners I have meet are all stand up guys that I am proud to say are my friend because they are good people.

Andrew
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode