Wheeling on my way to the courthouse,, - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 03-21-2013, 01:58 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
Wheeling on my way to the courthouse,,

Wheeling on my way to the courthouse,,
No deals today, so I decided to take out my 1300, Im still waiting for the engine builder to schedule a dyno tuning date so I can have my power commander installed and have my fuel injection mapped and dialed in . On my way to the courthouse to get an extension on my gridlock ticket, yes these cops out here are looking to steal your money, I pulled off two through 3rd gear wheelies on the Busa, going down Western Av . The first being egged on by a dude in a V10 Dodge truck, which I left in the dust while accelerating on one wheel and shifting through the gears. PRICELESS !!! I have not been on the Busa for about 3 weeks, my confidence was lifted a bit, so I pulled off a 1st to 2nd gear burnout just off the power and not using the clutch. I then felt the coast was clear, and ripped up another nice wheelie, through 3rd gear once more . I was stoked that the clerk gave me until Oct to do my community service, which I get signed off, without having to lift a finger, and never ever have to pay any fines to the state of California, and I keep a clean drivers license as well. I refuse to be a fool . Ive been out here so long, I figured out how to beat the DMV , the courts, insurance companies , and whoever else tries to pull off legalized theft . My true calling should have been a hitman / collector /enforcer, for the Italian Syndicate. I was just born under a different star, maybe in the next life lol..God knows if I could clip certain people ,without getting caught, I would not have any problems sleeping at night lol. Upon leaving the clerks office, this poor Nigerian fellow was about to get arrested for disturbing the peace, the lady sheriff had no clue how to deal with this poor fellow ,he was angry at how much money they took from him . I talked to and managed to get the crippled dude to leave right before the two other officers arrived to hook him up . I explained to him how this police state works, got him to calm down, and then called my AAA to get his car jumped . I gave him my phone number just in case he had any trouble completing his traffic school. Nice to do a good deed for a stranger now and again .

Last edited by lucca brazzi; 03-21-2013 at 02:10 PM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode