Angeles Crest - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 11-05-2012, 11:53 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
Angeles Crest

Carving up Angeles Crest with RUSH..playing on the ipod..sometimes you can bring back the past.,even though its not all you wish it could. be .I ,cut my teeth on this stretch of beautiful mountain road,many years ago,on a ZX9 . It takes a lot of balls to ride an old sportbike on this road ,after 2 years since. I was a wee bit rusty,but I had some heart pounding moments,hanging so far off the bike,around corners, to keep from crashing. You have to go slow in the canyons,before you can go quick,especially on a mint condition 26 year old machine.On the way back, on the 2, I hit 145, held ,.and on the 110, 140, held. The 1000 R is running excellent. On the way down the mountain,I had a scare, switching from fuel on to reserve, the bike bogged forever, I then , reached back under the tank, while still praying for momentum pinning the throttle,,and switched the fuel to prime, then it came back to life. I then reached back under the tank ,and switched back to reserve , and made it to the fuel station.
Attached Images

Last edited by lucca brazzi; 11-05-2012 at 12:03 PM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode