I amaze myself - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 08-15-2012, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
I amaze myself

Gentlemen, I know ive probably over done these posts, sometimes a ride is so good,that I need to put it in writing.After this, I think Ive posted up about everything there is to tell about my escapades on two and four wheels.Due to the insane humidity along with very hot temperatures, I have not been in the canyons for about two weeks. Today, I couldnt wait any longer. The weather outside did taper off today for a bit, but it is going to go right back to the heat and humidity tomarrow.I took the 1000R up and over the infamous PV coastline this afternoon..Things didnt really heat up until I got to Portugeese Bend. I had a bunch of cars I had to pass,and frankly, I didnt think I was going to get a good drive over the two blind loop de doo hills.I made all the correct passes at the absolute right time,and had a 2nd gear full throttle drive over the first hill.,launching the front end up to do a nice medium size wheelie over the crest of the hill.At this point I was still in 2nd gear, when I twisted the throttle all the way open, and had about a 70 MPH burst heading up over the big blind almost straight up loop de do hill. I was going so fast.that not only did the back tire come off the ground about a foot.,but I floated the sickest 75 degree tire up in the air wheelie, that I was able to shift to 3rd gear in the air as I continued to wheeile the bike for what seemed like forever, Holy shit, you had to see it, just like the Isle of Man.!!,,, I laughed and screamed inside my helmit so loud., like a little kid on Christmas morning,that I got so dizzy.,I almost passed out after the front end touched down .This is the stuff that I live and ride for , and for me.,there really isnt anything else .

Last edited by lucca brazzi; 08-15-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-15-2012, 11:15 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,738
Lucca,...glad to hear that you have the talent and skills to enjoy your toys as such,...but stay well.

w/ smiles

Jimmy
post #3 of 4 Old 08-16-2012, 01:04 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,146
Nice Lucca, stay safe, ride well!

My Flickr Account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Take pictures for fun

post #4 of 4 Old 08-16-2012, 02:42 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,455
What a nice day! Keep enjoying, Luca.

Salve,
Capo

The bad news: Time flies
The good news: I'm the pilot

You cannot make life longer but you can make it wider and higher.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode