Hangn off the 1000R - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 07-13-2012, 03:45 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
Hangn off the 1000R

Its Friday fellows,and we have had nothing but degenerate east coast humidity all week, Im reminded that Im not going anywhere.Today, I couldnt wait any longer, I have been absent from the canyons, for what feels like 2 weeks,its at least 10 days since I have been on two wheels.It didnt take long for me to get in the zone, Im riding the best I ever have,on the way up the hill,I passed every single car that was in front of me,no matter what was coming in the other direction. I think the count was at least 25 cars, anywhere from 3-5 at a clip.I had some very nice clean corner entrys,that I had to absolutely hang off and on to the bike , for dear life, and even then, I scraped the pegs a few times.Im telling you,once I get my leathers, Im going to be insanely even quicker.. I finished off the ride, exiting Portugeese Bend,,going 60 MPH over the last crest, and Im telling you, I floated the front wheel 2 feet off the ground over the loop D Doo just from the velocity !!( I absolutely suprised myself.).TT style,I had a huge smile and laughed inside my helmit with pure joy !!!!!!!.I love to drive the Ferrari, but riding motorcycles is a much bigger RUSH..Hope all you cats have a great weekend,whether on four wheels or two ...Brett

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode