NBA Finals - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 06-19-2012, 04:41 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,146
NBA Finals

Anyone watching?

I am, I can't stand the Heat with LeBron James.

So full of himself, with the decision (taking my talents to south beach), what an asshole.

He will never be in league with Chamberlain, Kobe, Jordan, Pippin, Barkley, Kareem ect.

Thunder have to win this, I cannot stand seeing James with a ring and him professing to the media just how good he is.

But if the Thunder lose tonight at the Heat go up 3-1 with another 2 straight games at their arena, goodbye Thunder

My Flickr Account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Take pictures for fun
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 06-19-2012, 09:33 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 11,856
Will- Not watching, but I agree. Go OKC.

Taz
Terry Phillips

Present: 575M 135171
Past: Dino 246 GT 02984, 365 GTB/4 14009, 308 GTS 25125

Every day I look around, and if nobody is shooting at me, it is a pretty good day.
post #3 of 8 Old 06-19-2012, 10:21 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazandjan View Post
Will- Not watching, but I agree. Go OKC.
The more I think of LeBron, the more I despise him.

By waiting until the final day of free agency to make his "decision", he screwed multiple teams out of organizing their roster for the upcoming season, especially to the Cavs, who didn't know what his choice will be until he aired his "decision".

Classy guy, and more so how could you do that to your own hometown?

And to even call himself the king, :t humbsdown::thu mbsdown:

He makes JaMarcus Russell look like a saint.

Take pictures for fun

post #4 of 8 Old 06-19-2012, 05:06 PM Thread Starter

Wow, the intro for the Miami Heat... Classy team!

Wonder if the kid in the stands asks his dad "whats that song".

Then he has to tell him, shall not say it here.

Take pictures for fun
post #5 of 8 Old 07-09-2012, 04:00 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 12
The owner of the Miami Heat has gone to extremes to enable the team to be a Premier in the NBA. Since the 2006 title, there has been a gradual rebuild culminating in the Big 3 coming together. James was worthy of his MVP title in the same way that Kobe and Jordan earned theirs in the past.
I call the situation sour grapes much in the same way that other sports car owners detest Ferraris.... You cannot deny class.
post #6 of 8 Old 07-09-2012, 06:47 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by karakal View Post
Anyone watching?

I am, I can't stand the Heat with LeBron James.

So full of himself, with the decision (taking my talents to south beach), what an asshole.

He will never be in league with Chamberlain, Kobe, Jordan, Pippin, Barkley, Kareem ect.

Thunder have to win this, I cannot stand seeing James with a ring and him professing to the media just how good he is.

But if the Thunder lose tonight at the Heat go up 3-1 with another 2 straight games at their arena, goodbye Thunder
You can't stand Lebron because he is full of himself yet you name Chamberlain, Kobe, Jordan Barkley and Kareem as being in another league. All of those guys are full of themselves. The most humble probably being Kareem but even he was supremely confident in his abilities. The others were psycho-pathically full of them selves. It's what gives them an edge. Lots of guys have talent. What seperates the super stars is their supremely confident attitude.
I see Lebron as a big kid. He needs to grow up and grow a thicker skin. Jordan didn't care what others thought. He was a gambler, womanizing cheater and not so nice guy to be around...but he stabbed you in the heart on the basketball court. That's why he is a champion.
Lebron could stand a little more attitude if you ask me. He hust needs to be smarter and more mature. he world put him on a pedestal when he was in high school. He let that get to his head. His grew a lot in this season. He is a champion now. Why hate on him. Why do you even care?

Reggie

2007 Glacier Frost GS350
2006 Obsidian GS300
post #7 of 8 Old 07-09-2012, 02:53 PM Thread Starter

Well, congratulations to the Heat for winning.

Now I have to listen about how great he is all summer, ESPN did a complete turn around and now kiss him so much.

Anyway, just waiting for Bradley Beal now to make John Wall better and vise versa.

Quote:
The owner of the Miami Heat has gone to extremes to enable the team to be a Premier in the NBA. Since the 2006 title, there has been a gradual rebuild culminating in the Big 3 coming together. James was worthy of his MVP title in the same way that Kobe and Jordan earned theirs in the past.
They wanted to do this before they get drafted, all play for one team.

A winner is not someone who ditches a team behind and joins a team preparing to be full of superstars, if he had stayed in Cleveland and won a ring there, he would be held in much higher regard.

Who puts "Chosen 1" on their back, it's asking to be hated and disliked.

This offseason has been surprising with Ray Allen going to Miami, Nash being traded to L.A.

Take pictures for fun
post #8 of 8 Old 07-09-2012, 02:59 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
if you think they are classless and full of themselves on tv, you should meet some of them in person! I pretty much have stopped watching basketball and football because i can't stand rooting for some of these assholes. Specially the ones that owe me money!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode