ZL 900 vs new corvette - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 05-23-2012, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
ZL 900 vs new corvette

I decided to run the 900 over the hill tonight..as I came down the hill to make the right in front of trump golf course..some dude in a vette was in front of me..I went tto pass him on the right..when he decided to punch it..he must of felt embarrassed in front of his girlfriend as I.left him in the dust..going through the gears with one hand as I turned and waved good bye to him..guess he didn't. Realize I just installed a timing advancer and was running 108 race fuel...his car made a lot of noise..but didn't go anywhere...once I reached hawthorne..I did such a sick burnout that the ass end was perpendicular to the front..if it wasn't for the dude. In the german tank..who made a right on red without stopping to look..I could. Have grabbed second. And went even further with the back tire smoking...I had to back out of it..lest he hit me..

Last edited by lucca brazzi; 05-23-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-23-2012, 08:14 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca brazzi View Post
I decided to run the 900 over the hill tonight..as I came down the hill to make the right in front of trump golf course..some dude in a vette was in front of me..I went tto pass him on the right..when he decided to punch it..he must of felt embarrassed in front of his girlfriend as I.left him in the dust..going through the gears with one hane as I turned and waved good bye to him..guess he didn't. Realize I just installed a timing advancer and was running 108 race fuel...his car made a lot of noise..but didn't go anywhere...once I reached hawthorne..I did such a sick burnout that the ass end was perpendicular to the front..if it wasn't for the dude. In the german tank..who made a right on red without stopping to look..I could. Have grabbed second. And went even further with the back tire smoking...I had to back out of it..lest he hit me..
You are a nut, but I love living life through your crazy rides/drives. Not much of contest bike vs car, but the idiot in the Vette obviously does not get that. Too bad you didn't race for the girl?
post #3 of 5 Old 05-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca brazzi View Post
I decided to run the 900 over the hill tonight..as I came down the hill to make the right in front of trump golf course..some dude in a vette was in front of me..I went tto pass him on the right..when he decided to punch it..he must of felt embarrassed in front of his girlfriend as I.left him in the dust..going through the gears with one hane as I turned and waved good bye to him..guess he didn't. Realize I just installed a timing advancer and was running 108 race fuel...his car made a lot of noise..but didn't go anywhere...once I reached hawthorne..I did such a sick burnout that the ass end was perpendicular to the front..if it wasn't for the dude. In the german tank..who made a right on red without stopping to look..I could. Have grabbed second. And went even further with the back tire smoking...I had to back out of it..lest he hit me..
Care full Brett, care full !

post #4 of 5 Old 05-23-2012, 08:29 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by markjayw View Post
You are a nut, but I love living life through your crazy rides/drives. Not much of contest bike vs car, but the idiot in the Vette obviously does not get that. Too bad you didn't race for the girl?
thx Mark...
post #5 of 5 Old 05-25-2012, 06:28 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 590
I always enjoy reading these, Lucca.

Here's to living life in the fast lane!

Be Safe,
Rosso

Ciao Jules

Current Italian Bellas:
95 Alfa Romeo 164 LS, 1978 Fiat 124 Spider
Sometime in the Future: Red 308 GTS

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version