Whats the site about Andrew? Aimed at a US market or global?
Send me on an invite, the homepage pic is enough to make me want to see what's inside...
It's a global thing.
Everyone here is getting a very early look into the Beta version of the site. Not convinced I have the interface nailed down 100%.
Working on the "About" page and marketing to explain the idea.
A few things you can do:
1. Follow multiple forums and the updates there (more will be added)
2. Track your "toys" (cars and boats for the moment, adding motorcycles and planes soon)
3. Build a "wish list" to see over time how your tastes may change (remember when you were 22 just out of school and wanted ______ a few years you can look back and see
4. Connect with friends, share photos
Things coming soon:
1. Track database, post your best lap times, share/compare with your mates etc
2. News customized to what's in your garage
The beta for AvidSquare is now live. AvidSquare is designed to be a combination private social network for Ferrari / Supercar owners and forum consolidator as it allows you to pull the feeds on your posts/threads from all of the "Life" sites. Personally this is a major plus as checking multiple forums can be a bit of a pain. Also as you can restrict access to posts/updates to your designated "friends" only on AvidSquare, it provides a much higher level of privacy than any public forum. Access is by invite only. PM me if you are interested.
For everyone who has signed up for the AvidSquare beta, two key features are now working very well and have been expanded. On top of the added privacy Avid Square has built in, one of the other key goals was to create a single place that you could view updates to all the forums you may regularly post on or subscribe to.
The number of forums that now pull directly in has been increased and the feeds now pull in well. Please see attached for examples.
If you have not visited it recently, please do so and pm me your feedback. Thanks.