I smell a ban coming on at F-CHAT - Ferrari Life
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 07:11 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
I smell a ban coming on at F-CHAT

LOL - this guy is really pissed and took a shot at Wetpet's buddy on F-CHAT.

We should start a pool to decide just how long before this guy get's a timeout from RL or one of his henchmen or quits F-CHAT. I'd like to place two dollars that is will be before noon today.

FerrariChat.com - View Single Post - The current vintage section is a DISGRACE: Fakechat

The current vintage section is a DISGRACE: Fakechat
Two of the top five active threads deal with fakes, which the OP's insist on calling replicas. It happens again, and again, and again…

The "official" sponsor of the VINTAGE section ADVERTISES A FAKE in this same section. The contradiction, or oxymoron, or however you want to call it, is Biblical in its dimension. The best forum in the world for vintage Ferraris, sponsored by a destructor of vintage Ferraris.

I am disgusted:

By the continuing lack of a subforum to hide these obscenities from the real Vintage Ferrari enthusiasts.

By the presence of an "official" sponsor who peddles one of these crimes shamelessly and openly. Rob Lay must have needed the money reaaaaally badly. I would happily have paid double my Rossa subscription to get this crap out of here, but evidently the owners of this forum have very different standards.

And finally, by the jesuitic casuistry used by these disgusting fakers to justify buying or selling fake Ferraris.

I know what's coming. Ferrarichat? My ass! This is Fakechat.

Last edited by 360 Modena; 02-13-2012 at 07:17 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 07:17 AM Thread Starter
Owner

post #3 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 07:39 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 10,022
Reminds of this clip - Bush didn't have the chance to edit his unlike someone else who did and still posted it.

Bush "Fool Me Once..." - YouTube

post #4 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 07:52 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,094
I noticed that Marcel was in agreement with his sentiment/s.

A pity that an authoritative individuals comments are not considered and a pity that a passionate members exuberant and passionate post is dismissed by the deity.

p.s Julio's command of the English language is at the least superb unlike the deity ........(fill in the empty dots with your choice of either expletives or adjectives)

Last edited by a1exander; 02-13-2012 at 08:39 AM.
post #5 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 08:51 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,320
Sigh..... How embarassing.

Then again, that site could start their own reality show. The Real Housewives of OC have nothing on them.

All of which makes me wonder what Al watches on TV?!

Of all the narcissists I know, I love me the most.
post #6 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 09:32 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,990
Just finished reading it and I laughed my ass off........

There is a wonderful display of 87 going on there......

All I can say is I know how it feels......hehehe!!!!!

~

Mario

1990 348 TS (87284)

“I build cars for young men that only old men can afford” - Enzo Ferrari

Last edited by Magnum6464; 02-13-2012 at 09:44 AM.
post #7 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 09:38 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 167
It amazes me everytime I get on FC how arrogant everyone is on there. It seems to be D#%$ measuring contest between all the members ( or at least quite a few). I rarely get on there or post anything for that reason, if you say something wrong people are ready to pounce. I especially like the ( "I just saw Rocky tough guy attitude" while they sit behind their computers). I do like the 348 forum over there because the 348 owners have a wealth of knowledge ans seem willing to share and don't pounce as easily on stupid questions as some of the other forum's on there.

That's my 2 cents for what it's worth...... I really like FLife and how people handle themselves here and looking forward to being here for awhile.

Last edited by Kurby69; 02-13-2012 at 02:42 PM.
post #8 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 09:51 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby69 View Post
It amazes me everytime I get on FC how arrogant everyone is on there. It seems to be D#%$ meausuring contest between all the members ( or at least quite a few). I rarely get on there or post anything for that reason, if you say something wrong people are ready to pounce. I especially like the ( "I just saw Rocky tough guy attitude" while they sit behind their computers).
You are absolutely right....But if you do want to have a debate, you have to use your brains. You can’t let yourself be lured into talking like an idiot like they do or else they will beat you with experience….

~

Mario

1990 348 TS (87284)

post #9 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 10:42 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum6464 View Post

~

Mario
I had to look that up on Urbandictionary.com ... thank you for the education and laugh.

We need a "Like" button for posts on Flife.
post #10 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 11:11 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
are using 87 as ass licking or homo 69? you will need to clarify if you know how it feels!

not sure i would admit either one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum6464 View Post

~

Mario

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #11 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 11:14 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 4,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Eggo View Post
I had to look that up on Urbandictionary.com ... thank you for the education and laugh.

We need a "Like" button for posts on Flife.
Hillarious. Just learned something new. I am so innocent.

Ferrari's: 360 Modena, 550 Maranello
Ex's: Dino 308 GT4, 612 Scaglietti
The Rest: Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, Porsche 911 2.7s, Porsche 911 3.2 Carerra, Ducati 916... and the Land Rovers
post #12 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 11:55 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Hahahahaha.......Nice....I have been using that one for years, nobody caught on in Blue land........and when people just ask straight out I simply say, ah nothing special just people's IQ levels.....then I laugh.....

I then picture them using it to someone they shouldn't by the means of saying you did something stupid (IQ) but then hoping the other person knows what it truly means and them getting pissed off.....BWAHAHAHAA

I do this often with stupid people....
It reminds me of my Bi-Pole Traction story on mid engine cars, you know, there's FWD, RWD, AWD, 4WD and Bi-Pole Traction........HAHAHA oh and my Castor Oil in Transmissions stories....Hahahaha......I'm still laughing......

~

Mario

1990 348 TS (87284)

Last edited by Magnum6464; 02-13-2012 at 12:03 PM.
post #13 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 12:45 PM Thread Starter
Owner

There are some truly sick bastards here (he says w/a smile)

Let me google that for you

At first, I was thinking Rule 87:

A generally accepted internet rule that states: As long as there is internet, there will be trolls
post #14 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 12:50 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry View Post
Hillarious. Just learned something new. I am so innocent.
+1, learned something new tonight too Will be careful now when using that number
post #15 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 05:04 PM
Owner
Elite Member

And you guys thought I was just some regular pain in the ass from Canada…..hehehehehe!!!!!!
I laughed when one guy said….. 87, he’s counting his posts in this thread… hahaha.... Nope, nice try I said and he still never got it……

Well, I’m a unique breed of Alpha Hotel when you piss me off…..

In that same thread, I also talk about visualizing who the 79’s are as well…..HAHAHA!!!!! Nobody got that one either…..hehehe!!!!!! Time to Google that one too boys......HAHAHAHAHAHA.....damn, I cant stop laughing.....

~

Mario

1990 348 TS (87284)

post #16 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 05:13 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
post #17 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 05:18 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Thats pretty funny....Hehehe

~

Mario

1990 348 TS (87284)

post #18 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 06:46 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,875
awesome.... simply awesome. Anyone for a nice cup of RLCSMD?

someone reach out to Julio and welcome him over here where the grownups/owners are.

I have to say that of all the sites I'm a member of, f-chat beats them all with the largest margin of bickering/ego/junior high antics.

Current: 85' GTS QV
It's a simple process...... it's just complicated by human beings....

Last edited by barcheta; 02-13-2012 at 06:55 PM.
post #19 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 06:54 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcheta View Post
Someone reach out to Julio and welcome him over here where the grownups/owners are.
Sounds like a good idea.......

~

Mario

1990 348 TS (87284)

post #20 of 47 Old 02-13-2012, 06:58 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 Modena View Post
There are some truly sick bastards here (he says w/a smile)
Sick bastard you say? I have an interesting story about a dumb ass in town who thought he was a smart ass car guy. He was a Mustang owner (nothing against Mustang, he just happen to be in that club) and I had seen him at a local car meets. Bragging about his car and his job and that he made loads of money and he spent for this and that on his car and blah, blah, blah. He was arrogant and was insulting my friend saying his Mustang was better than everyone and basically condescending to pretty much everyone there.

My wife was pregnant for our second child 3 years ago and she was a day away from her due date. Now, there is this myth about women drinking Castor Oil to help induce the contractions….whatever….. So I go to the local pharmacy with my friend and who do I see behind the counter as the Pharmacist?…..Yup….Mr. Smart Ass…..hehehehe… So I decided to teach Mr. Smart Ass a lesson or see how dumb he really is.

He doesn’t recognize me from the meets because I don’t own a Mustang so he has never spoken to me. He says, can I help you? I say “do you have Castor Oil?” He says yes, why? I reply “I can’t tell you, it’s kind of a well kept secret amongst car guys”. I immediately see his face change but….he says nothing about being a car guy or owning a Mustang. He then replies, well I don’t know much about cars besides putting gas in them. I know he is lying so I play the game as I know I have him on the hook.

So I then tell him, well, you can’t tell anyone because it’s a pretty well kept secret that oil companies don’t want you to know. He replies “really???” I say “yes, but first where is the oil?” he says “follow me”. We get to the isle and there is about a half dozen 16 oz bottles. I take everything, I say “thank you” and walk away towards the cash. He looks at me like WTF and then follows me asking…”So…what’s this big secret?”.

I stop, I look around and tell him, you can’t tell anyone this but, “I have owned a truck for 8 years and I haul like crazy and the only way to preserve your transmission is every year to do a transmission flush and replace half the oil with Castor Oil. But it has to be perfectly half or it could cause problems, but I have never heard anyone screwing that up. I have a friend and his truck has had a 2nd new engine and his transmission has 350,000 kms on it and she runs like a charm. Guys who haul heavy loads know this trick as well as real racers”. I also say, since you are not a car guy and probably don’t haul heavy loads; this doesn’t affect you as far as performance. I look at my watch and say “I have to go” and proceed to the cash. As we walk out of the store my friend laughs saying you’re an ass.

About 6 weeks go by and I end up at the car meet again. My other Mustang friend says “hey, you won’t believe what I just heard from the Transmission shop guy over there”….I say “what’s that?” He says “remember that annoying guy with the Mustang, well him and his friends, they all did oil changes together one weekend 3-4 weeks ago and they all fried their transmission and YOU WON’T BELIEVE HOW? They put Castor Oil in their Transmission”.

I don’t remember laughing that hard since Blue Land

~

Mario

1990 348 TS (87284)

Last edited by Magnum6464; 02-13-2012 at 07:29 PM.
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode