See through your daughter's clothes? - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 08-26-2010, 04:11 PM Thread Starter
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
See through your daughter's clothes?

This van can. same backscatter device they are using at the airport to look at your wife's tits. Big Brother?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 08-27-2010, 02:49 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,193
Perhaps something new for GOOGLE earth

what always gets me is on one hand people complain some are not doing enough to protect
then when a device comes along to identifiy public items that may harm and protect some of the same persons say too much is being done.

this is a no win situation: one person's fears generates another's warm-fuzzy

I believe regardless, there is an application that this would be great for. And the tree-hugger types will complain on the other side

frankly I don't care either way.

Guide to the Galaxy: Don't Panic
Rik -- LAH !

Current:
Past:
1990 Mondial T Cabriolet SN 86247 : Red/Tan
1995 456 GT 2+2 SN 99987 : Roso Metalizzato [Fer 311/C] & Tan
post #3 of 10 Old 08-27-2010, 03:01 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 4,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpet View Post
This van can. same backscatter device they are using at the airport to look at your wife's tits. Big Brother?
You're such a tease, I was expecting to see tits

post #4 of 10 Old 08-27-2010, 04:44 PM
Administrator
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,320
lol, I certainly wasn't expecting this video.
post #5 of 10 Old 08-27-2010, 04:48 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 65
Hmm, not sure which side of the fence I sit with this one. Its all fair and well at places such as airports, government buildings etc, but just roaming down the street?

There was a section there which showed them looking into a house. That is a step too far in my opinion. That would constitute invasion of privacy in my book.

Want to look at my widger on the way onboard an aircraft to make sure I get there in one piece, no problem. Looking at me sat on the toilet while you drive down the road, no thanks.
post #6 of 10 Old 08-27-2010, 04:54 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 4,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterfield View Post
Hmm, not sure which side of the fence I sit with this one. Its all fair and well at places such as airports, government buildings etc, but just roaming down the street?

There was a section there which showed them looking into a house. That is a step too far in my opinion. That would constitute invasion of privacy in my book.

Want to look at my widger on the way onboard an aircraft to make sure I get there in one piece, no problem. Looking at me sat on the toilet while you drive down the road, no thanks.
I'm pretty sure that here in the US driving down the street jsut looking wold be called an unreasonable search. At the border is a different story though......

I still wanted to see something else though
post #7 of 10 Old 08-27-2010, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
Owner
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granucci View Post

this is a no win situation: one person's fears generates another's warm-fuzzy

frankly I don't care either way.
not a no win situation. el al does not look at your pre-teen daughter naked and how many of their planes have been bombed? Pretty sure it's about ten fewer than ours. there is absolutely no security reason at all for these machines. they are a clear violation of your right to privacy and an illegal search. sadly there are too few americans that will stand up and say- enough. because of attitudes like this, my wife and child are subject to having naked pictures taken of them and stored for the idiots to pass around. all to visit disney world. this has everything to do with teaching you to do as you are told and little to do with security. If you feel safer because of these machines, you clearly don't get it. You are much less safe with these machines. THIS IS AMERICA PEOPLE, WAKE UP!!!!!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #8 of 10 Old 08-27-2010, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Owner
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk e View Post
I'm pretty sure that here in the US driving down the street jsut looking wold be called an unreasonable search. At the border is a different story though......

I still wanted to see something else though

if you think these things aren't already driving down the street looking in peoples houses, you are living in fantasy land. This is just one of the technologies we know about. They can already look into your house from satellites. one of my ex-employees works for the defense mapping agency and he emailed me a picture of my house he took from satellite that would really scare you in the detail. and that wasn't the classified one.

but, i don't care either way cause i feel safer.

post #9 of 10 Old 08-27-2010, 05:36 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk e View Post
You're such a tease, I was expecting to see tits
Same wavelength here. On the serious side, there is an alternative, limited to the situation of airport scanners. There are makers here in Japan that alters the images to more non-real, subjective images, instead of seeing the actual see thru, profiles of subjects. w/ smiles Jimmy
post #10 of 10 Old 08-28-2010, 08:26 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,045
I wonder what kind of cancer risk there is with the constant scattering of X-Rays like that. You'd think that in order to get such hi res images of so much there must be a lot of rays emitted constantly and they are just driving around the streets. If the truck stays in the same relative area each day there could be some risks.

Breck

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode