Hey old friends...Stile is back - Ferrari Life
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 08-21-2010, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
Owner
 
Saint Bastage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Essex Connecticut
Ferrari Life Posts: 1,839
Hey old friends...Stile is back

While cruizing the site I notice our dear old friend Stile - Alpine has some new posts.

Where you been buddy? Marriage really cramped your FL style Stile.

Lane

Previous owner of 348ts SS #64, Now Ferrariless
Saint Bastage is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 Old 08-22-2010, 12:01 AM
Owner
 
Night Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Regina, Canada
Ferrari Life Posts: 2,112
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Bastage View Post
While cruizing the site I notice our dear old friend Stile - Alpine has some new posts.

Where you been buddy? Marriage really cramped your FL style Stile.
I was wondering that myself, it's like he just shows up and expects us not to ask where the hell he has been . Welcome back buddy

Night life........ain't a good life........but it's my life -- Willy Nelson
Night Life is offline  
post #3 of 9 Old 08-23-2010, 01:12 PM
 
Chrishawk4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Ferrari Life Posts: 3,874
Yea, where have you been Stile??? Oh wait....I've been missing too.

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
"Dude, it's just math"-Pete
Chrishawk4 is offline  
 
post #4 of 9 Old 08-23-2010, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
Owner
 
Saint Bastage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Essex Connecticut
Ferrari Life Posts: 1,839
Now Chris too....wow...something must be in the water. I'm tripping.

Lane

Previous owner of 348ts SS #64, Now Ferrariless
Saint Bastage is offline  
post #5 of 9 Old 08-23-2010, 02:13 PM
 
stile - alpine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Brazil
Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
Geese, Roberto, you're asking more questions than my wife! hahahaha

I visit the forum every now and then, but can't stay online everyday like before because of work.

Unlinke you guys, I'm not sitting on top of the world but I'm making my way over there!

But don't worry, like I said before, I wouldn't lose you guys for anything, so I'm always around. If you need me, just send a PM or e-mail and I'll answer in less than 48h, I promise

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy
stile - alpine is offline  
post #6 of 9 Old 08-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Owner
 
Night Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Regina, Canada
Ferrari Life Posts: 2,112
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrishawk4 View Post
Yea, where have you been Stile??? Oh wait....I've been missing too.
Ya no $hit where have you been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Bastage View Post
Now Chris too....wow...something must be in the water. I'm tripping.
Stop doing LSD Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by stile - alpine View Post
Geese, Roberto, you're asking more questions than my wife! hahahaha

I visit the forum every now and then, but can't stay online everyday like before because of work.

Unlinke you guys, I'm not sitting on top of the world but I'm making my way over there!

But don't worry, like I said before, I wouldn't lose you guys for anything, so I'm always around. If you need me, just send a PM or e-mail and I'll answer in less than 48h, I promise
I don't need to get a hold of you we just miss yours and Chris commentary on here, always entertaining.

Night life........ain't a good life........but it's my life -- Willy Nelson
Night Life is offline  
post #7 of 9 Old 08-24-2010, 02:35 PM
 
stile - alpine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Brazil
Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
I'll try to stop by more often.

I was too busy on a forum about CBR bikes, now I sold mine and so I can go back to the old Ferrari addiction - and of course, back to the old friends of FL as well

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy
stile - alpine is offline  
post #8 of 9 Old 08-24-2010, 06:00 PM
 
Chrishawk4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Ferrari Life Posts: 3,874
I've been pretty busy with work. I read the forum every now and then but don't have very much time to respond. If you had a facebook like some people on this site.... ;-) I shall try to make some interesting commentary more frequently.

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
"Dude, it's just math"-Pete
Chrishawk4 is offline  
post #9 of 9 Old 08-24-2010, 11:29 PM
Owner
 
Night Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Regina, Canada
Ferrari Life Posts: 2,112
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrishawk4 View Post
I've been pretty busy with work. I read the forum every now and then but don't have very much time to respond. If you had a facebook like some people on this site.... ;-) I shall try to make some interesting commentary more frequently.
Facebook is the root of all evil my young friend and you will be bitten soon enough. Use it wisely my friend. I am on Facebook more times than I care to be and people know more about what I am up to than I do, which really pisses me off because I don't have a Facebook account

Night life........ain't a good life........but it's my life -- Willy Nelson
Night Life is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
Copyright 2012 ONE Media, Inc.
FerrariLife is independently run with no affiliation with Ferrari SpA
Ferrari for Sale | Maserati for Sale