Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   Driver's Lounge (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/drivers-lounge/)
-   -   5,000 posts (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/drivers-lounge/11537-5-000-posts.html)

Pete04222 03-23-2010 09:06 PM

5,000 posts
 
A friend recommended this site to me when I bought my Ferrari in 2002. I've been a member of this site for 8 years now and I've had a lot of enjoyment out of it and made a lot of good friends. I celebrated my marriage on this site and I also celebrated my divorce on this site. I became a ship Captain while I was a member of this site and you guys were there to give me a hearty, "Well Done!" There are things in my life that are way better now than they were before and I've also had some setbacks. We all do. We're all just out there trying to do the best we can. FerrariLife has always been a place for me where I can enjoy some lighthearted discussion or just vent when I want to with people who won't get all bent out of shape if I say something wrong.

I'm celebrating my 5,000th post with a whiskey right now. Gentlemen, I raise my glass to you.

Italian Lover 03-23-2010 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete04222 (Post 114874)
A friend recommended this site to me when I bought my Ferrari in 2002. I've been a member of this site for 8 years now and I've had a lot of enjoyment out of it and made a lot of good friends. I celebrated my marriage on this site and I also celebrated my divorce on this site. I became a ship Captain while I was a member of this site and you guys were there to give me a hearty, "Well Done!" There are things in my life that are way better now than they were before and I've also had some setbacks. We all do. We're all just out there trying to do the best we can. FerrariLife has always been a place for me where I can enjoy some lighthearted discussion or just vent when I want to with people who won't get all bent out of shape if I say something wrong.

I'm celebrating my 5,000th post with a whiskey right now. Gentlemen, I raise my glass to you.

A big hearty congrats, Pete. I am all for your stance and outlook toward things. Wish you more happiness to come. You are one of the reasons that make this FL what it is, Pete. w/ smiles Jimmy

Boxer 03-23-2010 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete04222 (Post 114874)
A friend recommended this site to me when I bought my Ferrari in 2002. I've been a member of this site for 8 years now and I've had a lot of enjoyment out of it and made a lot of good friends. I celebrated my marriage on this site and I also celebrated my divorce on this site. I became a ship Captain while I was a member of this site and you guys were there to give me a hearty, "Well Done!" There are things in my life that are way better now than they were before and I've also had some setbacks. We all do. We're all just out there trying to do the best we can. FerrariLife has always been a place for me where I can enjoy some lighthearted discussion or just vent when I want to with people who won't get all bent out of shape if I say something wrong.

I'm celebrating my 5,000th post with a whiskey right now. Gentlemen, I raise my glass to you.

Pete, Congratulations and cheers. To 5000 more.

JazzyO 03-23-2010 11:38 PM

Pete, always enjoy your contributions. 5,000 posts of adding value to the site - well done, hope the whisky/key was nice! Had a nice 18 YO Glenlivet yesterday here in the Ivory Coast (thanks Coen!), myself.


Onno



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Night Life 03-23-2010 11:57 PM

Pete you are the essence of Ferrari Life :thumbsup:

Happy 5000 buddy one whiskey down 4999 to go :D

Fiorano 03-24-2010 02:00 PM

Congrats pete. As a blow in I was proud of my 500, just a decimal point away from your achievement...

Granucci 03-24-2010 02:03 PM

[email protected]$+d
.
.
.
.
and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
congrats
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chrishawk4 03-24-2010 06:35 PM

Congratulations Pete! Although I haven't been here for all 5,000 posts, I've enjoyed the thousands that I've read. Here's to the next 5,000!:cheers:

David Lee 03-24-2010 08:13 PM

Congrates Pete i am right behind you, only need 4,745 more post won't be long now.

Cheers
D

Gcalo 03-24-2010 08:29 PM

He actually had a special deal with Andrew.

He really has only 2,500 posts, but Andrew doubled the count each post to make Pete look good!!!

David Lee 03-24-2010 09:38 PM

Should we report this to the police? This could be serious!

Cheers
D

Pete04222 03-24-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Lee (Post 114996)
Should we report this to the police? This could be serious!

David, very little of what I do is serious. And before you worry about involving the police, Don't worry, the ex-wife has taken care of that. The police are already involved. This is a woman that wants me out of her life but she just won't go away. She had me removed from my own house that I pay for, got a court order for me to give her money because she couldn't afford to live there and then she had a garage sale selling off my stuff out of my own garage! Now I have to go to court because I was a week late with her support payment back in December of last year. She actually got her money 2 days before she filed the claim but she didn't cash the check until Jan 6th. I asked her to drop it but she won't. She wants to drag me into court.

I'm making sure that if my next wife decides she doesn't want to be with me anymore then she gets deported and leaves with a suitcase instead of an 18-wheeler.

archiegibbs 03-25-2010 12:08 AM

Congrats Pete, I've enjoyed responding to your posts and threads over the years, not to mention our little meeting in Singapore last year. Any idea how many of your posts are in the Driver's Lounge? I'd guess at about 4995:thumbsup:

Pete04222 03-25-2010 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archiegibbs (Post 115001)
Congrats Pete, I've enjoyed responding to your posts and threads over the years, not to mention our little meeting in Singapore last year. Any idea how many of your posts are in the Driver's Lounge? I'd guess at about 4995:thumbsup:

Archie, That's probably right. You know, I really don't care about Ferrari's that much anymore. I think you and I have the same attitude about having been there and done that. Time to do something different now. I think I am going to sell my 308 and use the cash to buy the best snowmobile money can buy and run it through Canada with my little Chinese girlfriend.

archiegibbs 03-25-2010 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete04222 (Post 115005)
Archie, That's probably right. You know, I really don't care about Ferrari's that much anymore. I think you and I have the same attitude about having been there and done that. Time to do something different now. I think I am going to sell my 308 and use the cash to buy the best snowmobile money can buy and run it through Canada with my little Chinese girlfriend.

We'll probably need that snowmobile on our trip to Ulan Bator

Chrishawk4 03-25-2010 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete04222 (Post 115005)
Archie, That's probably right. You know, I really don't care about Ferrari's that much anymore. I think you and I have the same attitude about having been there and done that. Time to do something different now. I think I am going to sell my 308 and use the cash to buy the best snowmobile money can buy and run it through Canada with my little Chinese girlfriend.

I'll buy a snowmobile and we'll trade ;)

angila 03-27-2010 12:21 AM

Hey its interesting to know.I want to congratulate you for this wonderful information.Its really interesting to know.I think its time to celebrate this highest counting.We all should celebrate it.

bill ward 03-27-2010 01:58 PM

Capt Pete-
Congrats and a very huge thank you from a guy who stumbled onto this site and was welcomed by you. I always look for your posts and wish you the best. Thanks again for your help and if I may ever return the favor you have only to yell, Bill Ward.

colonel1961 03-27-2010 07:23 PM

Cheers to you and a fine forum...

285ferrari 03-27-2010 09:07 PM

Congrats


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
Copyright 2012 ONE Media, Inc.
FerrariLife is independently run with no affiliation with Ferrari SpA
Ferrari for Sale | Maserati for Sale