Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   Driver's Lounge (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/drivers-lounge/)
-   -   Ferrari's & kids are practical...!! (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/drivers-lounge/10868-ferraris-kids-practical.html)

Fiorano 12-14-2009 02:49 PM

Ferrari's & kids are practical...!!

2 Attachment(s)
Evening all,
Found a well priced bottle of red wine in the local shops, so just popped out to pick up a case. Turns out that you can fit exactly half a case of wine behind each seat in a 360. Coincidence - I think not. Those Italian designers are just as practical as the Germans! :thumbsup:

I also found out that a Fisher Price children's trolly holds exactly 4 bottles of wine. Another coincidence - I think not....:crowngrin:

Granucci 12-14-2009 03:27 PM

my Ferrari comes with a trunk.....and I can fit a case without steering with my nose,

and cute daughter.....

Fiorano 12-14-2009 03:32 PM

Ah yes, but the trunk was full of beer....

Granucci 12-14-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry (Post 105436)
Ah yes, but the trunk was full of beer....

LOL, I KNEW it.....

SO< this begs the other measurement tool: how many beers will a 360 fit?

Pete04222 12-14-2009 05:42 PM

Great post Barry!!

JazzyO 12-14-2009 09:24 PM

Italian Lover 12-14-2009 11:22 PM

Barry, your daughter is so cute and lovely. She's got that beautiful, enchanting smile. Sorry, you were talking about wine ? w/ smiles Jimmy

Fiorano 12-15-2009 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granucci (Post 105441)
LOL, I KNEW it.....

SO< this begs the other measurement tool: how many beers will a 360 fit?

Thanks for the nice comments guys.... And to answer your Q, I had 4 cases of beer (so 96 bottles) in the front, plus a case of white wine. 12 red behind the 2 seats and a plastic shpping trolley in the passenger footwell, and owner of said trolly in the seat beside me. Just like it was designed for it.

Whoever said that a Ferrari was not an everyday car....:crowngrin:

archiegibbs 12-15-2009 08:12 AM

Nice one Barry:thumbsup:
Your daughter is beautiful, but I think she is a bit too young to be starting on wine, so make sure you enjoy it yourself

Fiorano 12-15-2009 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archiegibbs (Post 105471)
Nice one Barry:thumbsup:
Your daughter is beautiful, but I think she is a bit too young to be starting on wine, so make sure you enjoy it yourself

She's just my Sommelier Archie... :thumbsup:

wetpet 12-15-2009 10:09 AM

1280 Attachment(s)
We call them Grocery Getters on this side of the pond. I will refrain from the Irish-drinking connection jokes. But i'm surprised everyone else has. By the way, nice car, nice kid. here are my three. everybody join in.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Pete04222 12-15-2009 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wetpet (Post 105477)
We call them Grocery Getters on this side of the pond. I will refrain from the Irish-drinking connection jokes. But i'm surprised everyone else has. By the way, nice car, nice kid. here are my three. everybody join in.

Jesus Christ the paint on that car looks so much better than the paint on mine!

S.A.T 12-15-2009 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry (Post 105458)
Thanks for the nice comments guys.... And to answer your Q, I had 4 cases of beer (so 96 bottles) in the front, plus a case of white wine. 12 red behind the 2 seats and a plastic shpping trolley in the passenger footwell, and owner of said trolly in the seat beside me. Just like it was designed for it.

That must have been a good party

Fiorano 12-15-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Nice pic Wetpet - your kids look great (not to mention the car!). And feel free to lash out the Irish drinking jokes (we're all secretly proud of our drinking abilities here...:thumbsup:)

Fiorano 12-15-2009 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S.A.T (Post 105483)
That must have been a good party

Just a quiet night in.....:thumbsup:

S.A.T 12-15-2009 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry (Post 105493)
Just a quiet night in.....:thumbsup:

lol If that would be a latin part in Miami you would hear the music 3 blocks away.

Eve P 12-15-2009 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry (Post 105458)

I agree, however I found out last weekend that in Holland it is still frowned upon to do your groceries in a Ferrari.

By the way, if the passenger seat is empty, you can easily fit a crate of beer (24 bottles) in front of the seat

Saint Bastage 12-15-2009 02:57 PM

I've got an 18 year old daughter that could care less that I own a Ferrari (She's a Jeep person) and more tragically a 16 year old son that won't be see with it (he thinks its to pretentious).

Either way...its mine and they don't even want to drive it. Thank God, because the booby traps I have set up would really hurt them. Think Rambo with pungee sticks.

Granucci 12-15-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

heck with grocery getting have them wipe that bug spot off the side mirror...

and

VERY nice looking bunch......