Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   Driver's Lounge (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/drivers-lounge/)
-   -   Boxer is on a mission (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/drivers-lounge/10456-boxer-mission.html)

Night Life 09-22-2009 12:07 AM

Boxer is on a mission
 
1 Attachment(s)
Gees pal you going for an all time high post count :D:D:D

Night Life 09-22-2009 12:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well maybe not ha ha ha ha

Learned from the best ;)






Chris :thumbsup: :D:D:D

Basosz 09-22-2009 01:29 AM

I've got to say this...but you made a photograph of your screen? :p That's really oldschool

There's this really handy function in Windows that's called Compy Paste. Press CTRL + PRTSC (screengrab), then open Paint and press CTRL + V (paste). Then cut away the things you don't want to be seen by us and hey presto... a picture for us

Night Life 09-23-2009 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basosz (Post 100594)
I've got to say this...but you made a photograph of your screen? :p That's really oldschool

There's this really handy function in Windows that's called Compy Paste. Press CTRL + PRTSC (screengrab), then open Paint and press CTRL + V (paste). Then cut away the things you don't want to be seen by us and hey presto... a picture for us

Thanks for noticing :wall:

And to think I just mailed you a present HMPH........:);)

Basosz 09-23-2009 03:19 AM

I'm really sorry :p but it's probably one of the cutest things I've ever seen. It's a labour of love and thank you that you're willing to go through all that trouble just to show us something :D

I really appreciate it :D

Andrew 09-23-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basosz (Post 100594)
I've got to say this...but you made a photograph of your screen? :p That's really oldschool

Agree, when I saw that I laughed, you have to admit though, it adds a nice touch you don't get with print screen.

Tony K 09-23-2009 07:11 PM

And the winner of the Chrishawk Most Posts In the Shortest Time award is . . . . .



:D

Chrishawk4 09-23-2009 07:53 PM

I feel so honored that I have become a historic award on Ferrarilife:crowngrin:

Night Life 09-23-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basosz (Post 100680)
I'm really sorry :p but it's probably one of the cutest things I've ever seen. It's a labour of love and thank you that you're willing to go through all that trouble just to show us something :D

I really appreciate it :D

Sir you made me blush lol

Boxer 09-23-2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Night Life (Post 100578)
Gees pal you going for an all time high post count :D:D:D

Only by default.

Fiorano 09-24-2009 03:17 AM

Only realised now you can look at the members list and sort by number of posts. I feel so inadequate now with my 100 odd posts... how will I ever get on to that first page....:cry3:

Fiorano 09-24-2009 03:18 AM

Need

Fiorano 09-24-2009 03:19 AM

300 posts

Fiorano 09-24-2009 03:19 AM

to make

Fiorano 09-24-2009 03:20 AM

the

Fiorano 09-24-2009 03:21 AM

first

Fiorano 09-24-2009 03:22 AM

page !!! :grin2:

archiegibbs 09-24-2009 04:48 AM

Barry, take a tip from me and just write complete rubbish most of the time like I do. it soon gets your posts up:crowngrin:

Maranellohouse 09-24-2009 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archiegibbs (Post 100754)
Barry, take a tip from me and just write complete rubbish most of the time like I do. it soon gets your posts up:crowngrin:


:uhoh2:Damm, how'd you find out my secret:privateeye:

Basosz 09-24-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archiegibbs (Post 100754)
Barry, take a tip from me and just write complete rubbish most of the time like I do. it soon gets your posts up:crowngrin:

This is true. You really are the Ruler of Rubbish


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
Copyright 2012 ONE Media, Inc.
FerrariLife is independently run with no affiliation with Ferrari SpA
Ferrari for Sale | Maserati for Sale