Originally Posted by Redhead Seeker View Post
Basosz has 1,414 on a Ferrari Website, "BUT" does not want to associate "too much" with Ferrari, because it's annoying, Basosz is quite obviously a practicioner of "Self-Induced Annoyance"...Basosz take off the Captain Kirk costume, remove the exact replica Spock ears, slowing put down the faszer set on stun, get out of your parents basement garage, and let the light of day hit your pasty white skin (just my opinion).
You assume the following:
- that I have a capt. Kirk costume (I do not)
- that I have exact replica Spock ears (I do not, although I would give serious money for original ones worn by Leonard Nimoy)
- that there are things called faszers (never heard of 'em)
- that I have a "faszer" where I think you mean "phaser". (I don't have one)
- that I live in my parent's basement garage. (They don't have one, thus I can't live there. Their garage is meant for actual cars)
- that I rarely leave the house (which I do. I love the outdoors. Love looking at the birds in the garden)
- that I have pasty skin (I'm actually quite tanned thank you very much. Doing some work outdoors and a weekend in the open with our Fiat 500 will do that)
- that saying all that is "just your opinion". It's not. It's making baseless statements. Proper opinions should only be made on facts. When they are based on assumptions (which n this case were ALL untrue) they just serve to make YOU look like an idiot. Well done.
There is a saying in my field of expertise: "Assumption is the mother of all f*ck-ups"
You assumed quite a bit so you really did f*ck up there.
By the way... seems like you're trying to make me look like a Star Trek nerd. I'm not a Nerd. I'm a frakking GEEK !!!! Big difference.