Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   Dino Era: 206, 246 (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/dino-era-206-246/)
-   -   246 GTS Gear Box Overhaul (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/dino-era-206-246/20315-246-gts-gear-box.html)

Italian Lover 05-17-2013 12:16 PM

Johan, with the new changes, looks like I have to try out the changes again !:thumbsup:

Your car is looking even more immaculate and I recall the drive was even better than that ! :steeringwheel: :thumbsup:

While my Dino is still the way it came and when I drove yours, I was not used to those tiny adjustments you rendered to your axle and steering position. Also, part of my difficulty was due to my big foot, size 45 (Italy) or US 12 and the fact that I was weary boots, no,... not driving shoes like most ...:yikes:

thanx again :thumbsup:

w/ smiles

Jimmy

il Capolino 05-17-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy Chen Shiba DDS (Post 248472)
Johan, with the new changes, looks like I have to try out the changes again !:thumbsup:

Your car is looking even more immaculate and I recall the drive was even better than that ! :steeringwheel: :thumbsup:

While my Dino is still the way it came and when I drove yours, I was not used to those tiny adjustments you rendered to your axle and steering position. Also, part of my difficulty was due to my big foot, size 45 (Italy) or US 12 and the fact that I was weary boots, no,... not driving shoes like most ...:yikes:

thanx again :thumbsup:

w/ smiles

Jimmy

You are welcome anytime my friend, with boots or with driving shoes, or with socks only like last time!:thumbsup:

Italian Lover 05-17-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Capolino (Post 248479)
You are welcome anytime my friend, with boots or with driving shoes, or with socks only like last time!:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

w/ smiles

Jimmy

a1exander 05-17-2013 05:45 PM

Looking so lovely.
Must admit prefer the silver.

il Capolino 05-17-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a1exander (Post 248513)
Looking so lovely.
Must admit prefer the silver.

I also like silver a lot but the classic freaky colours of the seventies are also very charming, particularly on the Dino and also on the early 911s.

Italian Lover 05-17-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Capolino (Post 248521)
I also like silver a lot but the classic freaky colours of the seventies are also very charming, particularly on the Dino and also on the early 911s.

Indeed, personally silver and like colors are wonderful choices for V12 and the likes and Dino would look more natural in vibrant, freaky colors,...altho Dino can look wonderful in all sorts.

w/ smiles

Jimmy

a1exander 05-18-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Capolino (Post 248521)

Not disputing it as evidenced by Ian's lime green Dino.
However silver is such an elegant colour and one which is hardly going to make the eye tired :thumbsup: