I won: Dino water pump, dist caps starting at $0.99 no reserve - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 04-05-2012, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 827
Garage
I won: Dino water pump, dist caps starting at $0.99 no reserve

I recently won a water pump on Ebay for a fraction of what they cost, wanted to spread the news about this series of auctions of Dino items with no reserve.
http://stores.ebay.com/Maseratisourc...=p4634.c0.m322

FERRARI 246 DINO GTB GTS BRAND NEW WATER PUMP | eBay
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 04-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,833
I have gotten some killer deals from him. Ball joints and tie rod ends for $20. I got a pair of TR distributor caps for $84 including shipping. They have all been good quality stuff.
post #3 of 8 Old 04-06-2012, 05:44 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 406
Nice! The money you saved can be spent on some more goodies. (My logic)

post #4 of 8 Old 04-06-2012, 08:49 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Garage
The waterpump has an improved seal and bearing, Jacques told me it was from a Mercedes.
post #5 of 8 Old 04-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,193
he shows new 348 water pump [and 360] for $99 !!!!! At that price just replace every major..

http://stores.ebay.com/Maseratisourc...=p4634.c0.m322

He does come off as said, legit:

Quote:
Condition
New
A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details.
New other (see details)
A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may be a factory second, or a new, unused item with defects. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections.
Remanufactured
A properly rebuilt automotive part. The item has been completely disassembled, cleaned, and examined for wear and breakage. Worn out, missing or non-functioning components have been replaced with new or rebuilt components. It is the functional equivalent of a new part and is virtually indistinguishable from a new part. See the seller's listing for full details.
Used

An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections.
For parts or not working
An item that does not function as intended and is not fully operational. This includes items that are defective in ways that render them difficult to use, items that require service or repair, or items missing essential components. See the seller's listing for full details.
Wonder how Ricambi feels about this drastic discount? Truly almost too good to be true.

Guide to the Galaxy: Don't Panic
Rik -- LAH !

Current:
Past:
1990 Mondial T Cabriolet SN 86247 : Red/Tan
1995 456 GT 2+2 SN 99987 : Roso Metalizzato [Fer 311/C] & Tan

Last edited by Granucci; 04-06-2012 at 11:22 AM.
post #6 of 8 Old 04-06-2012, 11:31 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granucci View Post
he shows new 348 water pump [and 360] for $99 !!!!! At that price just replace every major..

FERRARI R H FRONT HUB ASSY 458 CALIFORNIA - 260256 items in Maseratisource store on eBay!

He does come off as said, legit:

Wonder how Ricambi feels about this drastic discount? Truly almost too good to be true.

The aftermarket 348 pumps are not a good piece. Better off rebuilding an OE one but no parts are available. Machine work and fabrication required. Being part of the cam drive system it isn't a good place to experiment with low quality goods.

Never seen an aftermarket 360 pump but OE is so easy to rebuild I cant see getting a new one.
post #7 of 8 Old 05-19-2012, 05:44 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Garage
But the Dino pumps are great pieces.

Items starting again at no reserves.
FERRARI 246 DINO GTB GTS BRAND NEW WATER PUMP | eBay
Several other items too
post #8 of 8 Old 05-19-2012, 05:59 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
The aftermarket 348 pumps are not a good piece. Better off rebuilding an OE one but no parts are available. Machine work and fabrication required. Being part of the cam drive system it isn't a good place to experiment with low quality goods.

Never seen an aftermarket 360 pump but OE is so easy to rebuild I cant see getting a new one.
This makes me shudder to think of the condition of these cars and the people that will be buying them 10 years from now?!

Of all the narcissists I know, I love me the most.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode