Liberty Walk Kit install on Ferrari 458 is painfull to watch - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 04-09-2015, 09:43 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 159
Liberty Walk Kit install on Ferrari 458 is painfull to watch

The sound of the grinder is very disturbing.

From the article:
We don't fully understand what the guys are saying, but apparently, this is the owner of the JP Performance tuning shop, and none of his colleagues wanted to take an angle grinder to a perfect Ferrari. Who can blame them?

8 pictures and video in the gallery

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 04-09-2015, 02:07 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
as disturbing as the grinder sounds, I think that guy speaking german is more disturbing.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #3 of 9 Old 04-09-2015, 07:03 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,872
Garage

post #4 of 9 Old 04-10-2015, 01:28 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,320
Well, I agree with the guy about one thing: he is a jackass.

Of all the narcissists I know, I love me the most.
post #5 of 9 Old 04-10-2015, 06:23 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,392
Didn't your mother teach you not to talk with your mouth full?

Onno

P.S. I understand everything they're saying, and I can confirm that if you don't speak German, you still know what they are saying.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Future: No idea
Present: 458 Italia, 550 Maranello
Past: 365BB x 2,
330GTC
post #6 of 9 Old 04-10-2015, 04:06 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave rocks View Post
Why can't people just leave a beautiful car alone?

post #7 of 9 Old 04-11-2015, 01:36 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 151
Rich ricer's car.BTW i have been subscribed to his Youtube channel for quite some time now.They seem to do a good job on the cars they work on,but still would not bring my car to them,if i had one . When i see people taking their customer's cars and do videos with them,which is okay in my eyes if they got their appproval,but starting them up and revving the shit out a cold engine,then no thanks i wouldn't bring my car there.Is it just me or do people nowadays don't even know what coldstart cycle is, or that it is important to go easy as everything warms up or that you don't rev a car or do donuts ? Just curious,so please give an answer if you have some time to do so.
post #8 of 9 Old 04-11-2015, 02:43 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,392
My personal inclination Alexandros is that people just don't have a feeling with technology anymore. There have always been people who didn't care and revved cold engines, but there are certainly more of them today. Modern technology usually just works when new, and as soon as the next generation is out millenials have lost interest in the previous version. There is little attachment to things, even though a huge portion of income is spent on them. Just my observation, and certainly generalising.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Future: No idea
Present: 458 Italia, 550 Maranello
Past: 365BB x 2,
330GTC
post #9 of 9 Old 04-11-2015, 04:52 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 151
Sure.One thing i will definatelly do though is always be present when my pride and joy will be get serviced or some sort of modification because in my opinion it's a shame when you try to keep the engine in the best possible condition ( complete coldstarts,no donuts or revs,proper warmup ) and some idiot comes and does all that nasty stuff thinking it's a Golf or Saxo or 106.I mean,if he/she wants to do it with his/her car it's okay,but not with somebody else's car,especially when it's worth more than their house ( eg. a used 458 in Greece costs 175.000 and a 100sqm apartment in the outskirts of my city costs 55.000-60.000 ).I saw a video about 3,5-4 years ago,with some idiots at a Mercedes Benz dealership revving the hell out of a brand new E63 AMG ( the one with the glorious M156 6.3L V8 ) and i really felt sorry for the owner at that moment.Anyway,i think it's always good to be present when the babies are getting some work done to them,just to make sure that nothing happens or just install a dashcam.There is a video on YouTube where a guy has brought his Focus RS in for a service at his Ford dealer somewhere in the UK and has turned on his dashcam before arriving at the dealership.After the mechanics did all the work that had to be done,they decided to go for a joyride in the car and because they want flatout as soon as they hit the road,the car's turbo broke after a couple of days.After the incident the owner decided to check the footage of the dashcam,and guess who paid for a ew turbocharger and for the engine rebuild...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode