Decision time coming - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 10-10-2014, 06:32 AM Thread Starter
GPM

Ferrari Life Posts: 59
Decision time coming

well, I'm flying down to LA today to drive the 458 spyder and the McLaren 650s, I know it sounds like treason, however after all the posts and you-tube reviews, I honestly cannot pick one, this trip will be the deciding factor, friends of mine laugh, "I wish I had that problem" but it is serious, were not talking chump change, if you have any last minute slash of the competition, nows the time, thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 10-10-2014, 07:19 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 121
Back in 1996 my Aunt was looking to treat herself with a new car and asked me to go test driving with her, explaining she would buy the one I liked best. I should explain that Ellie (my aunt) was divorced at the time and has no children, so I was a special nephew to her. She knew I was a "car guy" and I had given her good advise on the car she was trading in. Of course I was thrilled. First we went to the Jaguar dealership and drove an XJ. Then we went and drove a BMW 328. the third car we drove was a Mercedes E320. And, then we were done. I wanted to take her to drive a Lexus, but the Mercedes was such a good car that it sold itself. She totally lost interest in looking further. I would hope that you have the same experience. One of the beautiful cars you sit in will grab you somehow. I cant imagine you being unhappy with either of them. Good luck and enjoy.

Cheers

Enjoy the journey so much you don't care how long it takes to get there.
post #3 of 5 Old 10-10-2014, 08:36 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,526
McLaren is faster, Ferrari has the sound. McLaren will depreciate very quickly. If you decide on the 650s, my advice is wait, you will lose 100k very quickly. If 100k means nothing to you, buy what you want.

2015 458 Speciale', 2014 F12, 2013 458 Rosso Scuderia (To be traded), 2012 MP4-12C, 2010 LP670 SV, 2010 Panamera Turbo, 2009 16M, 2009 Scuderia , 2008 CLK63 Cab., 2002 996 GT2, 1994 RX-7 R2

post #4 of 5 Old 10-11-2014, 07:50 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
Can't think of a better way to decide than go spend some time with both of them. For me, assuming money is not the factor and there are no safety concerns, what others think would be irrelevant. Both are certainly amazing cars.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #5 of 5 Old 10-12-2014, 05:59 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by markjayw View Post
McLaren is faster, Ferrari has the sound. McLaren will depreciate very quickly. If you decide on the 650s, my advice is wait, you will lose 100k very quickly. If 100k means nothing to you, buy what you want.
Agreed.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Future: No idea
Present: 458 Italia, 550 Maranello
Past: 365BB x 2,
330GTC

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode