Yes, I will. Was at Status 10 Red 2 weeks ago, haven't had time to check with the dealer since. It's my first Ferrari... I cannot wait until mid March!
For those who wonder, I don't live in the US, otherwise I would never had been able to get the car (directly) at MSRP. I made a 10% down-payment on this car 18 months ago to demonstrate to the dealer that I was (and still am) serious!