Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   Community Help Section (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/community-help-section/)
-   -   Membership, and access to service manuals (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/community-help-section/57826-membership-access-service-manuals.html)

erthmeld 12-25-2017 02:13 PM

Membership, and access to service manuals

I paid for the membership through Paypal, but haven't gotten any confirmation on my account being "Premium". I also don't know where to find the service manuals on the site, or whether that has something to do with my account not having the appropriate permissions yet.

Thanks,
--Gene Crumpler
[email protected]

ferrariadmin 12-26-2017 08:47 AM

Hello there,

Can I get your Paypal transaction ID, the amount you paid for, and the email you used to pay for the premium membership?
I would like to confirm if it went through and get this sorted out.

Best regards,

Ed

erthmeld 12-28-2017 11:50 PM

Transaction ID: 6CF30778N87391312
Paid: $19.95 (1yr sub)
Email: [email protected]

Thanks for looking into it for me! I did a little more looking and I think I spoke too soon. I kept seeing the "premium subscriptions" option in my user CP page and missed the little indicator on my profile that shows Elite Member. I think based on that everything did go through fine.

Cheers,
--Gene C.

ferrariadmin 12-29-2017 07:37 AM

Thanks, Gene. Ed forgot to ask one more detail - when did you make this payment? We can still verify it just to dot our i's and cross our t's.

Yes, it does show your account as "Elite Member" (Premium) and shows your subscription is set to auto-renew and the current one is good til 11-21-2018.

Cheers,
Nate

ferrariadmin 01-08-2018 10:45 AM

Hey Gene/ @erthmeld ,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that we have in fact received confirmation that your payment has gone through. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Cheers,
Nate

erthmeld 01-15-2018 10:28 AM

Perfect, thanks for the confirmation. I'll reach out if any other account related questions come up.

Cheers,
--Gene C.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferrariadmin (Post 725954)
Hey Gene/ @erthmeld ,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that we have in fact received confirmation that your payment has gone through. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Cheers,
Nate

tazandjan 01-15-2018 11:04 AM

Gene- No service manuals as far as I know. Run up against copyright laws if permanently posted.