know this is ferrari only...but for the murci owners plse read - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 07-19-2012, 07:44 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 8
know this is ferrari only...but for the murci owners plse read

i know this is ferrari only...but for the murci owners plse read

if any murcielago owners would like to take part in a music video this up coming 21-22nd saturday or sunday... please shoot me an email. will only take a couple hours.

the artists are Kardinal Offishal and JD Era (both born and raised and representing toronto

if anyone is familliar with the urban track "murci" feat Kayne WEst was filmed in the middle east , but trouble was on Kayne wests door step and could not have a murcielago delivered to the set...so he used a Gallardo. Kardinal is pushing to release this video to be released asap in North America to show up Kayne !!! So if you would like to be apart of something cool and fun, email or call me about information!!!

*** also i will be entering everyone who participates name on the credits of the video at the begining and end!!! so you can shout out to your friends and family to look out for it and there will be prrooof!!!

it will really only be 2-3 hrs maxx... (yes i know thats what all people say an ends up to be 8hrs) but they need this done asap and fast!!! so i promise only a few hrs with the cars.

416-820-6911 or email [email protected]

thank you!!
Sid

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode