Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 15,130
Mondial t Valeo

This is a rather rare Ferrari. A bit surprised to be seeing it on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FERRARI-MONDIA...QQcmdZViewItem

FERRARI MONDIAL T 3,4 VALEO
A malincuore a causa di salute vendo la mia amata Ferrari Mondial T 3,4 Valeo (ne sono stati prodotti solo 8 esemplari) unico proprietario ! Appena tagliandata di tutto : Olio, condele, filtri, pasticche freni, nuove cinghie di distribuzione, regolazione valvole, nuova batteria, nuovi catalizatori, tutto fatturato ed esequito in officina autorizzata FERRARI per un costo di € 10'000,00 il motore è uno specchio !!!!!!
DOTAZIONE :
Servosterzo, ABS, sospensioni a controllo elettronico (Hard-Normal-Soft) specchi elettrici, vetri eletrici, cambio Valeo, interni in pelle, aria condizionata, coperta anti polvere, cerchi in lega, radio CD, chiusura centralizata con allarme.
Darò tutte le spiegazioni telefonicamente solo a chi è veramente interessato da Lunedi - Venerdi dalle ore 14.00 - 18.00 Angelo Cell. 339 8551841
VETTURA DI NN FUMATORI

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 09-12-2007, 03:02 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,928
Any chance of a translation

Archie
post #3 of 7 Old 09-12-2007, 06:53 AM Thread Starter
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Very very rough translation courtesy of Babel Fish:

To malincuore because of health I sell my mistress Ferrari Mondial T 3,4 Valeo (of they have been produced single to 8 exemplary) only owner! As soon as tagliandata of all: Oil, condele, filters, tablets brakes, new distribution straps, regulation valves, new battery, new catalizatori, all esequito turnover and in authorized workshop FERRARI for a cost of? 10' 000,00 the motor is one mirror!!!!!! EQUIPMENT: Power steering, ABS, eletrici suspensions to electronic control (Hard-Normal-Soft) mirrors electrical workers, glasses, Valeo change, inner in skin, air conditioned, covered anti powder, circles in alloy, radio CD, closing centralizata with alarm. I will give to all the explanations by telephone to who truly is only interested from Monday - Friday from hours 14,00 - 18,00 Cell Angel. 339 8551841

post #4 of 7 Old 09-12-2007, 07:04 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,928
Good ol' babelfish, never quite manages to do the job

I've tried using it a few times to translate Greek documents, that really confuses it.

Archie
post #5 of 7 Old 09-12-2007, 07:09 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiegibbs View Post
Any chance of a translation
Sure, my Italian is quite rusty - actually I don't speak Italian, but anyway it says...

Ferrari Mondial T 3.4 Valeo For Sale, Special edition (only 8 examples made) 1 owner, Automatic (looks like a Manual to me!) current bid Euro 10k. Interested give Angelo a call on his mobile.

What it doesn't say is that it could be the City motor Boxer's been looking for! especially as it has electronically adjustable suspension and will fit on his elevator and is LHD!
post #6 of 7 Old 09-12-2007, 09:41 AM Thread Starter
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by t1fosI View Post
Sure, my Italian is quite rusty - actually I don't speak Italian, but anyway it says...

Ferrari Mondial T 3.4 Valeo For Sale, Special edition (only 8 examples made) 1 owner, Automatic (looks like a Manual to me!) current bid Euro 10k. Interested give Angelo a call on his mobile.

What it doesn't say is that it could be the City motor Boxer's been looking for! especially as it has electronically adjustable suspension and will fit on his elevator and is LHD!
I think the seller said something about including his mistress in with the sale. However only pictures of the car were posted.
post #7 of 7 Old 09-13-2007, 01:53 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer View Post
I think the seller said something about including his mistress in with the sale. However only pictures of the car were posted.
hehehehehehe no, he just said that he is selling his car, that he loves

amata means beloved

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode