Workshop manual for Mondial T + Speedo - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 04-23-2007, 12:05 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 3
Workshop manual for Mondial T + Speedo

Hi,

Anyone with a workshop manual and if possible a parts manual for Mondial T conv. to download?

I have a serious speedometer problem - it has stopped working. The car was parked for a few months in garage and when it was started up again and took it to the road - no reading and no movement on the odometer??? Dosnīt drive the car anymore due to this. Have tried to change speedometer pulse generator on gearbox with new one but no result?. Checked the wiring and measured with voltage meter etc. - its ok. Even tried to have the 14 pin chip in speedometer (the one that converts sensor output into reading) changed by electric fine mechanic but no result - no reading?

Anyone with same type of problem? - The car has been sitting in the garage for quite some time now.....:-( Do not wish to drive it when it doesnīt work right...Also work a lot :-)

Think I am aware of wiring but have no manual - Perhaps I have missed something - Have a bad connection somewhere....

All advice is welcome

Best regards
Mondial
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-23-2007, 12:14 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,928
Try eBay. There are various workshop manuals that you can download or have posted to you in CD format. I bought a 308/328/Mondial complete workshop manual with wiring diagrams on CD last year, it cost approx 15 euro's

Archie
post #3 of 4 Old 04-23-2007, 01:04 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,928
Scrap my last post, much better idea. Pay 19.95 USD to become an elite member on here and download as many brochures and manuals as you want, I just have and It's well worth 20 USD a year

Archie

post #4 of 4 Old 05-03-2007, 02:01 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 3
Workshop manual

Thanks,

However already a elite member but there are no workshop manuls or wiring manual for Mondial T - Year 1989 - 1993.

Mine is a 1989, euro version

Best regards

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode