New UK Member - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 05-17-2017, 02:17 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 4
New UK Member

New member hear and my first Ferrari, I have owned many cars but recently two McLarens. I was going for a third, a 720s but the dealer treated me very badly. I thought would look at Ferrari and took delivery of a 6 month old 488 on Friday the 12th May, i love it!! Up until now I have avoided the brand in fear of how the dealers historically treated people, it would seem McLaren have taken over the this mantle. The Ferrari dealer that has looked after me has been amazing!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-17-2017, 07:22 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrap01 View Post
New member hear and my first Ferrari, I have owned many cars but recently two McLarens. I was going for a third, a 720s but the dealer treated me very badly. I thought would look at Ferrari and took delivery of a 6 month old 488 on Friday the 12th May, i love it!! Up until now I have avoided the brand in fear of how the dealers historically treated people, it would seem McLaren have taken over the this mantle. The Ferrari dealer that has looked after me has been amazing!!
Congratulations and welcome. I'm surprised and disappointed that people have a negative opinion of Ferrari dealerships and owners. My experience at Ferrari/Maserati of Silicon Valley has always been pleasant. I have yet to meet a Ferrari owner who is unpleasant. Now I have heard through the graphvine that the old man with the Enzo is a jerk; that could be the age and not the Ferrari.

2006 Ferrari F430 Coupé,
post #3 of 3 Old 05-18-2017, 04:46 AM
Sponsor
Sponsor

Ferrari Life Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrap01 View Post

Hello Gary,

Welcome in FerrariLife and Congratulations for the new purchase! I'm sure you will love this car also in the future ....

Best regards

Fabio

Fiammenghi Engineering
High Performance Exhaust Systems and Car Parts
Contact info: info@fiammenghiengineering.it

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode