Ferrari Life Forum banner

Aother Testarossa on the the forum

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  wetpet 
#1 ·
Hello guys,

I´ve just bought a Testarrosa. Its a´91 car, original paintwork (in need of a detailing, but unmarked), one owner, 25.000km (15.000mls), red with ivory leather and red carpets. I was searching for a manual 412 but this unit came across and had to get it, too good to let it go.

As soon as I take it to the dealer for a cambelt service (plus waterpump, oils and filters) I´ll post some pictures of it.

#5 · (Edited)
I´m in Europe (Spain), so will be difficult to meet you in the states, at least driving my own cars 360Modena.

Yes Terry, I said I´m a car nut and as cars have turned a solid investment I´ve decided to get some... and its investment you can have fun with, far more fun that art (of which I know nothing) or Finances (a bit tricky and turbulent).

#6 ·
Well, the promised pictures.

The car was towed to the workshop, as its been sleeping for at least five years. The last MoT was passed four years ago with 700km less.

As you can see the car is like brand new, original paintwork unmolested, one owner, 25.000km in the odometer and with service book fully stamped.

Will get a full service including timing belt, fuel pumps and everything it needs to be able to be driven as deserved. After that, a detailing treatment to protect it.

Hope you like it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.