need Phoenix AZ shop for reliable PPI - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 08-12-2016, 12:34 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 905
Garage
need Phoenix AZ shop for reliable PPI

I've located a Ferrari in Phoenix area, mid-1980s car so pre- all the electronic stuff, and need a local shop to do a thorough PPI.

Seth
575M F1, Maserati Spyder, Cadillac STS-V & CTS
past: 330/365GTC speciale, F355b, 412GT, 400iA, 308GT4 2+2, 330GT 2+2, Porsche 356b Super 90, BMW 1800ti

what do I know? I drive blue Ferraris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-14-2016, 12:49 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 6
Hello Intrepid, I have the same need. I have had several Exotics, but hunting for my 1st Ferrari. Looking for a Red F430 coupe. I have found several cars that I have considered purchasing but I cannot find a PPI Individual at any location of the cars I have located. I don't understand why this is such a difficult issue to solve. ( for me anyways). Everyone I have spoke with on this site (mainly privately) and other sites, have expressed the ABSOLUTE need to get a PPI, yet no one seems to know of any. Just this week I found a car in Florida. Again, I can not seem to get any help finding a PPI. I wish there was a page on here that gave a list of Mechanics/shops across the the States that are qualified to do a PPI. Then I could contact the closest and work out a PPI. IF you do Find one I would so appreciate knowing who. Then I could look for a car in that area.

Good luck in your search.

David

STEER WITH THE REAR!!
post #3 of 3 Old 08-15-2016, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 905
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by learjet60pilot View Post
Hello Intrepid, I have the same need. I have had several Exotics, but hunting for my 1st Ferrari. Looking for a Red F430 coupe. I have found several cars that I have considered purchasing but I cannot find a PPI Individual at any location of the cars I have located. I don't understand why this is such a difficult issue to solve. ( for me anyways). Everyone I have spoke with on this site (mainly privately) and other sites, have expressed the ABSOLUTE need to get a PPI, yet no one seems to know of any. Just this week I found a car in Florida. Again, I can not seem to get any help finding a PPI. I wish there was a page on here that gave a list of Mechanics/shops across the the States that are qualified to do a PPI. Then I could contact the closest and work out a PPI. IF you do Find one I would so appreciate knowing who. Then I could look for a car in that area.

Good luck in your search.

David
No longer have a need David. Carfax on the Ferrari on which I had focused turned up negative

Seth
575M F1, Maserati Spyder, Cadillac STS-V & CTS
past: 330/365GTC speciale, F355b, 412GT, 400iA, 308GT4 2+2, 330GT 2+2, Porsche 356b Super 90, BMW 1800ti

what do I know? I drive blue Ferraris

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode