PPI needed near Cleveland - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 06-21-2016, 09:06 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 11
PPI needed near Cleveland

Can someone provide recommendation for a PPI on a F430 in or around Cleveland area.

The dealer gave me a local contact that can conduct the PPI for me, but I am apprehensive of using this guy as I am concerned about losing the "independent" side of the inspection.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 06-23-2016, 06:02 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2
North Coast Exotics in Cleveland would be my recommendation. They do a lot of Ferrari work in the Cleveland area, so may be the PPI that was recommended to you. Earl Gibb there is extremely trust worthy and will give an independent assessment.
post #3 of 6 Old 06-25-2016, 11:18 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwtsona View Post
North Coast Exotics in Cleveland would be my recommendation. They do a lot of Ferrari work in the Cleveland area, so may be the PPI that was recommended to you. Earl Gibb there is extremely trust worthy and will give an independent assessment.
Thanks for the recommendation. I just spoke with Earl and he will be helping me out with an inspection next week.

post #4 of 6 Old 07-06-2016, 01:59 PM Thread Starter

Everything checked out and I just finished purchasing my first Ferrari.
How exciting.

I will post some pics once Intercity is able to deliver it out to me in California.
post #5 of 6 Old 10-23-2016, 01:11 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1
And did you find dealing with both Earl as your PPI agent and the well-known dealer in that area to be a good business transaction? Clearly you went through with the deal but a bit more on the extensiveness of the PPI and the mutual interactions between all three parties would be particularly helpful to me at this particular moment.....
post #6 of 6 Old 10-24-2016, 11:57 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 340
Congratulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindalter View Post
Everything checked out and I just finished purchasing my first Ferrari.
How exciting.

I will post some pics once Intercity is able to deliver it out to me in California.

Congratulations on a good life choice. Getting the PPI done before purchasing was also a good thing. Please provide photos and more details so all of us can also share in your excitement.

One thing you should be aware of. Once the car arrives in CA you will have to pay a tax on it. My car was from North Carolina and to my surprise I had to pay about $11,000 in taxes which I wasn't expecting; nonetheless it all worked out and I haven't stopped smiling.

2006 Ferrari F430 Coupé,

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode