PPI Pros in various areas - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-29-2016, 12:15 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 6
PPI Pros in various areas

Hello All, I live in South-OR. I'm aware of the many pitfalls in buying a used F430. I'm looking for coupe in Red/tan, and I'm learning the various options that change the price significantly. I'm beginning to get a handle on that confusion after reading many posts and related topics to this subject. From PPI's and checklists posted. I'm stuck with the dilemma of finding the car that I'm interested in to then knowing someone in area (car location) that can do a PPI. A PPI from someone that Is truly an expert in these cars.

Side noteby chance is there a company that locates, gathers info, inspects and helps in negotiating a offer all in one) for a fee, or percentage? )

I've found a few cars in various areas, then I've began looking for someone to do a PPI I get worried. I've been looking at mechanics in the area of the car, then... I Read info on these mechanics websites that say "they work of Ferraris" I'm aware working of Ferraris (oil changes) and doing a accurate PPI is 2 different things. Can someone inform me of the right individual to call for a PPI in the following area's

Thank you All! This sight is truly full of genuine/real enthusiast that want to support comradery within this unique family of this great community.

1.) Miami area
2.) New York Philly area
3.) Carolina's (anywhere either North or South)
4.) Austin area
5.) Scottsdale AZ area
6.) Las Vegas
7.) Los Angeles area
8.) San Francisco
9.) Seattle Washington.

STEER WITH THE REAR!!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode